California Psychics / scam / fraud

Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-773-3428

This company hires people claiming to be "psychics", "mediums", "channelers", etc. Their primary goal is to keep a customer on the phone as long as possible to collect their money and ultimately, be promoted to the next higher price per minute rate. Some of these "psychics" keep notes and reference them by asking your name and birth date again when you call back, some will even ask you to call back within a week while they "pray" about your matter. Three quarters of this company's psychics are flat out frauds. If you take the time to read a lot of their "Testimonials" you'll figure out that a good part of the testimonials are their own employees that answer the phone when you call in with a question or a recommendation or to schedule a call back.

It's truly sad how they're allowed to play with people's emotions when they're down and out only to take their money while laughing all the way to the bank. There really should be a serious investigation of this business who claims it's for entertainment purposes only. I sincerely hope that this complaint will be looked into.

Thank you.

Comments

• Dr
      30th of Nov, 2009

I Agree that the California Psychics is for entertainment only. Don't spend your money on this site. I did and regret it. I have spoken to many of them for the last 3 years. My own fault and choice. But they are 50-50 accurate. For that I don't need to call. Keep your money. Pray to God for guidance and wisdom. He is the onlt one that knows the fiuture.

30th of Jan, 2017

@drr And He's not going to tell you the future...

18th of Dec, 2009

CALIFORNIA PSYCHIC COMPANY ARE RACISTS!!!

30th of Jan, 2017

@CaliforniaPsychics You're not real bright, are you?

3rd of Feb, 2018

@Vapor Trails Anyone who uses a "psychic" isn't real bright, period. Should be obvious to even the most casual observer.

• Co
      9th of Feb, 2010

I was sort of looking for more complains on this company but couldnt find any, I have used them once, am not sure if I should do this again. i DONT like how they charge per minute, some of them charge over $5 a minute. maybe I should become one lol.

• Ge
      25th of Feb, 2010

Stay away from California Psychics!

Any information you provide them, such as credit card info, names, dates of birth and any questions you ask are not secure. Any records that are kept by the psychics must be returned to the company after termination; so beware.

They are only in the business for the money and do not respect nor value customers or their sub-contractors, who are the psychics.

While earning money is fine, they possess an inbalance in that the almighty dollar rules over caring for the hard working psychics (some of them, not all) who are truly gifted and tell the truth.

The majority of them tell the customer anything to get them to keep calling back. That is so unethical..

The site, www.ripoff.com did have several complaints against California Psychics two weeks ago, but they suddenly 'disappeared' and the site claims that section is under construction.

3rd of Feb, 2018

@Genovese Sorry, no such thing as a "psychic". If you believe that there is such a thing, I have land to sell you...oh wait, it's a bridge, in really great shape!

• Ac
      14th of Mar, 2010

I agree about some of the readers on that site. There is a very gifted new psychic who is blowing up their site. His name is Leo and he is the real deal! Also, the best psychic list that is the real deal is Bob Olson's Best Psychics. He is a former investigator and psychic medium who was scammed at a very challenging time in his life. He dedicated this site for people like us who are searching for the real deal. Try Cheryl Anne McGill! You will write to thank me for this incredible psychic medium. Also, check out ask1radio because they have a great show that showcases real psychics. Hope this helps everyone.

A

30th of Jan, 2017

@ACAC What Koolaid are you drinking? No such thing as real "psychics". I bet you believe in bigfoot, ghosts, & the Amazing Kreskin...

• Se
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Did you notice that california psychics does not post any comments regarding negative feedback by clients. Other sites such as psychic source readily do this and it is very helpful when selecting a psychic for a reading. There are some gifted psychics on this site but it is a 50-50 chance.

• Ci
      14th of Nov, 2017

@seeclearly I recently had a reading by Greta, Brendalyn, Chastity, Nesta and Saskia. All gave me predicitions and NONE came true. So I posted feedback stating that they were nice BUT their predicitions didnt come to pass. GUESS WHAT ?... none of my feedback was posted on their testimonials. This means, the testimonials feedback left by others is either FAKE or only the positive ones are kept. Im going with FAKE.

3rd of Feb, 2018

@CityG Well, look at their names. They're po&n star names - Chastity, Nesta, Brendalyn, Saskia...really? I mean, maybe Greta, but the others are names of people in the adult film industry, if you know what I mean...

• Ak
      8th of May, 2010

Total scam. I wasted my money on one reading...thankfully it was only one. That was my first and last time I'll use a psychic hotline. While I'm sure there are actual psychics on there, I'm not wasting my time, nor am I desperate enough to try out a new reader (I already have a couple I occasionally go to). You are much better off getting a reading from your local metaphysical bookstore. At least their rates will be cheaper because you are more than likely giving your money directly to the psychic (i.e., no overhead fees).

Look, I understand that everyone is to make a quick buck, but taking advantage of people who ask for clarity and comfort in times of need does not sit well with me. A good psychic will help motivate you to improve your situation and empower you, not give you vague answers about your future and make you dependent on them. I can only imagine what kind of karma they're building up for themselves. Yeesh.

3rd of Feb, 2018

@Ak84 A "good psychic"? Really? Man are you snowed...if you need clarity, say a prayer, or better yet, go volunteer & help the needy. You'll feel much better about yourself & you won't have to spend a buck!

• Pr
      10th of Jun, 2010

I totally agree about California Psychics as I tried them once and basically, the psychic tried to run up the time and on top of it she more so tried to play psychologist and be an actual reader. And being a tarot reader myself I know alot of them do take notes and will even discuss certain people who call in (especially if a person calls in every so often) with other readers that way the calls are typically scripted. Like for example if a reader tells a caller to call back in a few days, that reader may discuss your case with other readers on the site so that when he or she calls back they have your information already...it's nothing new. I also agree that it is totally wrong to play on a person's emotions for material gain and defeats the purpose of what being a psychic is...they're vultures if not more than anything.

8th of Mar, 2018

@projectbluelight @projectbluelight Some of the nonsense you are spewing here is so off base and untrue. My best friend is a psychic for a living. She has worked at many of the lines including Psychic Source and currently works for California Psychics. Let me just say that ALL the psychics on both the lines do NOT talk to each other. They don't even know each other and are far too busy to share notes as you put it! What notes! Ridiculous!This just doesn't go on. They all work from home from all over the world and they don't know each other unless a friend gets a friend a job there which doesn't happen too often. Also they are NOT scripted at all. This shows how little you truly know and really, no one should be believing a word you are saying because it just isn't true. The psychics themselves do NOT have access to the credit card numbers etc... of the caller either! They also make a FRACTION of what the company makes. My friend was "screened" both by Psychic Source & California Psychics. Psychic Source was very easy to get hired on but California Psychics made her give quite a few readings before they allowed her on the line to see if she was actually psychic. Psychic Source hired within days, CA Psychics took 3 months & they are strict. And NO Vapor Trails is way off too. And NO they don't work the sex lines. Psychic Source pays their psychics 52 cents a minute out of the money they get. They are NOT a good company. All the feedback on CA Psychics is actual feedback. Psychic Source trows in negative feedback because they think that makes them legit. It doesn't. And FYI @projectbluelight there is NO way they can write their own feedback!
    It isn't possible and you are incorrect. Shame on you. Used to be able to do it on Keen & even Keen has now taken precautions to prevent that. I do know however the Psychic Source puts negative crap all over the internet against CA Psychics. And as far as Bob Olson @ACAC he is one of the biggest scammers out there!! Are you kidding me! He cannot be trusted. Just shows how ignorant people are about what really goes on. Psychic readings are NOT an exact science. I do know that my friend is a very good reader with over 40 years experience.
    She has read for Presidents, princess Diana etc... AND for ME. She is awesome. So unless you really know what you are talking about, and you CLEARLY don't you need to refrain from writing lies. You are clueless about how the lines work and the psychics on them. Also Keen is just a platform, NOT a psychic line.

• Ps
      23rd of Mar, 2018

@CaroleH I totally agree. I have called the california psychics for over two years. I have spoken with some of the most gifted psychics on their site. you may call them scammers, frauds, or rips offs... but you would be absolutely wrong. some psychics you connect with... others you don't. sounds like some of you are looking for possibly "miracles?" maybe, something set in stone? the psychics I have had an excellent connections with are zitta, pollyanna, nancy, linda, samantha, charlotte, virginia, johnnie, silla, fallon, kayley, and delphine. each one were very visionary and extraordinarily spot on with their psychic descriptions and timelines. what they told me, came to pass, some within the time frames, some occurred sooner, and some occurred a couple days later. but, they occurred. I have never been misled, kept on the phone longer than needed, or told to keep calling back for more answers, or even given bogus information to keep me on the hook. they are all the real deal... some may be more seasoned with their gifts than others... but even they, too, are becoming just as seasoned.in my opinion, cp has the most ethical and forthright psychics in their organization. just because you didn't hear what you wanted to hear when you called... doesn't warrant labeling this organization as scammers, rip offs, or frauds. cp also offers suggestions on how to prepare and get the most out of your readings under the heading of topics, tools and abilities. it's there if you want it. you just have to read it. that's all.

• Yo
      28th of Sep, 2018

@CaroleH Do me a favor: tell your “psychic” friend to give me a call. If she IS the real deal, then she’ll know my name and phone number.

• Ri
      4th of Jul, 2010

California psychic readers are total scams! no they do not allow negative information to be posted because they know that they will lose business if you really knew how bogus their "psychics" are via real feedback. very unethical. how can a reader be on a site for 1 year and have 9 feedbacks? don't ever use "madison" or "darcy" on that site... horrible!!!

27th of Jul, 2010

Www.yourpsychicinfo.com > they are scamming people who only want your moiney and they prey on the elderly, mostly olmuch older men!!! located in dallas, texas.... psychic has got many different names she goes by. my grandfather got scammed big time while going there and he felt completely helpless while seeing this woman psycho!! beware folks!!!

1st of Sep, 2010

Hi,

I've noticed these posts are from a few months back. Has anyone tried California Psychics recently. I just tried them a few days ago out of curiosity. I've tried a couple of the new readers because the first reading I didn't like so they put me through another one. I tried to find more reviews on the psychics I read with but couldn't find ones except for the ones on their own site. Do you think they post those themselves? If you have used this site recently as of 2010 can you please share your experience? Thanks.

• Pr
      4th of Sep, 2010

I used California Psychics the other day and it was not that great of an experience and to be honest, I think they script read; also when I submitted a complaint to them they just returned it as though it was sent to the incorrect email address.
    I do believe that on most sites readers write their own reviews or like on other sites such as Keen (and I know this for a fact) readers will read other readers and leave "positive" feedback, etc. and I know all of this because I too am a reader which is why I no longer read on sites because most are unfortunately scams and I do not go by most of the standards that other readers and sites use as well I blow the whistle on alot of them. They treat their customers horribly and only feed false hope, etc. to drain money...don't do it.
    There are probably only 1% of readers who are genuine out of 99% so please watch yourself.

30th of Jan, 2017

@projectbluelight "To be honest"? If you have to state that, then I have to believe that at any other time, you are being dishonest. What a world...no wonder you people call "psychics"...you don't have the intelligence to make it on your own...

8th of Mar, 2018

@Vapor Trails @projectbluelight and where do you get your bogus information from? because is is a bunch of bs.
    If anyone is full of it it is you. you don't have the intelligence to be quiet when you don't know what you are talking about!

4th of Sep, 2010

Hi Projectbluelight, Can you send me a message and let me know whom you've read with at California Psychics if it was just a few days ago? I got this psychic who asked me quite a bit of questions, then based on my answers to her questions she'd answer me. I wanted to read with someone else but then someone customer service referred me to her instead. I'm wondering if you read with the same person. I don't think I'll call again but out of curiosity I'd like to know whom you've read with on the site although I'm kind of concerned about something she said so I'm hoping she is a fake. Please do message me when you can. Thanks.

12th of Sep, 2010

I think the comment from drr is the best... all you can do is pray to god for wisdom and guidance.

I was calling california psycics for years and let me tell you nothing they have ever said has come true. i'll name some very specific things that was said by many different psycics:

- they said that I would be dating various girls in my life by certain periods, this did not happen with any of them.
    - one of the one who has the highest rating on the site and considered to be the most accurate (I cant recall his name unforutnatly) was very specific about the career I was going into, and that I would eventually move from canada to live in washington state for a few years and named an it company. well, realisitcally that was about 3 years back, didnt happen in the time frame and in fact I moved in the exact opposite direction out east to toronto to open my own business.
    — most of the psycics have been very clear and said i'd be living out on the west coast, well again didnt happen i'm here living in toronto (which for those of you who arent familiar is far out east) and have no plans on moving ever.
    - many gave very similar and specific time lines, none of which came true, for career, finance or romane.
    - many of the psycics themselves say that they are for entertainment purposes only
    - they just give me generic advice.
    -many of them are listed as astrologers but when you call they dont do astrology. the call center will reiumburse the money for that though.

And in all honesty folks i've tried a few different sites, such as keen.com, and its the exact same situation. I dono if theres real psycics out there anymore, I really used to believe in them hardcore but not so much anymore, and that's just based on my experiences here. thats why I agree with with what drr said, just pray to god for guidance. work hard, make goals and do you absolute best. I realized when I put away the phone and stopped calling psycics, and made the decision to make my life happen, things just really began to unfold. took lots of hard work and effort but I think that's the best way to deal with things.

12th of Sep, 2010

Here's the thing... I actually have a friend that worked at a phone sex line who fully admitted that many of the people who worked at psycic lines, also worked at the phone sex lines.
    Scary thought I know, but its true I'm sorry to say.

• Th
      13th of Sep, 2010
    Best Best Advice

Greetings,

I believe there are a few good psychics on California Psychic that are legit and will not hold the phone with you and waste your time intentionally. Then again, I have read with some of their "best” and have not been impressed. I do not recommend anyone to call a psychic repeatedly.

In 2009, I called so many psychic hotlines that I max my credit card limit. I had developed a psychic dependency and it embarrassed me to the core. Some psychics were literally predictors, milking me dry. Using words of caution just before our time would end. I had a psychic that wanted to sell me a bloodstone for $300 dollars and another that wanted to charge me to lift a curse, and sell me expense candles etc. Thank goodness, I was not that vulnerable to purchase any of their tools.

One day I was reading my notes from previous readings and I realized that I have been paying for the same predictions repeatedly for the past two years. I finally had enough of my impulsive spending. I wrote a note and posted it on my bedroom door that read, "Learn to trust your own intuition.” Now, I do not have the desires to get a reading every time something goes wrong. I find patience to deal any situation head-on and wait for the aftermath or the next assignment.

Now, I pray daily for guidance and go with the flow. I gathered like-minded friends for support and began writing my thoughts in a journal. I exercise, read, and meditate more than I had in the past. Today, I feel empowered. I have always known that we are capable of living a six-sensory life. Now, I encourage everyone to use his or her own intuition.

It saddens me that legit psychics lose credibility by working on psychic hotlines. It also saddens me that psychics want popularity on psychic hotlines so they lose all boundaries to make an extra buck a minute.

8th of Mar, 2018

@theLimeLight psychics don't lose credibility by working on Psychic lines! They don't make a buck a minute either let alone an extra buck! Maybe on Keen when many of the psychics on there charge a ridiculous amount of money. Even then Keen takes 40% to use their platform. Intuition is different than actually being psychic. There are also psychics that have the gift of prophecy therefore they are able to receive messages from God through prayer to empower others. If you truly had a six-sensory life you wouldn't be writing negative things about others that are not true. Your perceptions are not only way off but this holier than thou attitude & acting like you have things mastered is not very believable. It saddens me that Patty234 and others are actually enlightened by what you have said.

• Em
      14th of May, 2018

@CaroleH Everyone can tell you work for California Psychics. It's embarrassing how blatantly obvious it is. And if not, then that's a super, SUPER depressing waste of your time to be responding to aaaaaaaaall these comments. You're a fake Carole H.

13th of Sep, 2010

Hey Limelight,
    Just wanted to say thanks for sharing, reading that, all of that was me too, maxed my credit cards etc and same results as you. Nothing to be emberresed about, a lot of us have done the same thing

• Pa
      22nd of Oct, 2010

Hi Limelight -- Thank you for your empowering and enlightening post. So many of us have been there -- it's an awful feeling turning our inner power over to a voice on the phone. When I wasn't trying to control my destiny through another person's power and just allowing life to come to me, so many doors were opened. It seems that the more we try to control someone or some situation, it's pulled away from us. As I write this, I'm heeding your advice, trusting my own intuition and ending my co-dependency.

• Cr
      25th of Oct, 2010

I've actually had really great experiences on California Psychics to be honest!! My favorites are Leo, Lonnie, Michelle, William, Venus, Abrielle and Berlin!! They have all helped me through a lot. They were all pretty consistent and so far several predictions caught me by surprise and came true!! Word of caution...you have to be very selective about who you read with. I have had a few bad reads...follow your gut and hang up. The downside is they are expensive...not a good habit to develop...but when you need confirmation or clarity...it is a great service to have available. Good luck!!

30th of Jan, 2017

@CR, Amh "To be honest"? If you have to state that, then I have to believe that at any other time, you are not honest, right?

• Pe
      4th of Nov, 2010

I spoke to three different people and I got three different answers. Actually, the first one was good, only good. They are very nice to you as a new customer, but if you have a complaint, forget it, not matter what they say. They'll try to fix it, hell no they won't!!! They are out to make $ period!!! Don't be duped. You'll never again get the good psychic they hooked you up in the first place - forget it. Spend your good $ elsewhere.

9th of Mar, 2018

@Petrel @Petrel this is not true at all. Of course you got three different answers because you called three different psychics! The comments on here borderline on ignorant. On Ca. Psychics they do have you talk to the same psychic again if they are working and you ask for them so this is just untrue period.

• Ni
      10th of Nov, 2010

I think California Psychic is far more dangerous then the simple money loss during the call, the become information collector each tine you call, on time they ask innocently for your mothers name, and her birthday, your spouse name, birthday, brothers, sister birthdays. What state are you from. Oh I see a trip coming up, do you have a trip planned? It is the the little things that add up over time, I don't know if it is California Psychic per say, but groups of people that work within the company. If California Psychic wanted your info you already gave it to them when you signed up. You would be surprised what information you give up during a casual conversation especially once they have gained your trust.
    After your conversation the night after or week after watch your dreams . Also may I suggest looking up NLP, and watch the use of it during the course of your call. Other people have posted and are correct on there use of a pattern, they start with birthday, why your calling, then the leading fame begins.
    I have had a few un leading calls where I felt they where real, but I would suggest other avenues of calming your souls. Trust your instance . They also like to create chaos, ie oh yeah your partners cheating, then it throws you off balance. Drama us a great way to get you to talk and give informaion up. Watch your credit., never give them personal information. Your state, last name, mothers Marian name, where she might live or any other family member.
    During my research it starts with why your call, maybe oh your going to travel, moneys coming soon, things are going to get worse then better, are they stroking your ego, or your self esteem. Really listen to what they are saying, are they leading you. They will verbally poke for emotional sore spots too. Or if they can't find the emotional spot, some form of agreement, or common ground. Beware, beware Beware of information extraction, conflict,
    Better yet call a friend use the money you would have spent on this call and take them out to lunch.

27th of Nov, 2010

I have read with a couple of psychics at California Psychics and I have to say they were very accurate. A number of their predictions have come to fruition, in the timeframe they told me. I agree that there are some readers who may not be that great, but the ones I spoke with only asked my first name and proceeded to tell me things they could not have possibly known and predicted events that despite my skepticism did unfold as they said. As the web site says they are for entertainment purposes only. Will I call again, probably. But that is my choice and my money.

• Co

momk:
    which reader did you read with?I have red with Red, Dave, Leo and couple f others. So far none of the predictions come true but I would like to believe that one of those people got something right (recently, couple of them gave me differen predictions over the course of a week.) I was especially surprised by Red-as she is very popular but maybe the timing was off. anyway, it is very very expensive...I wish I never got into this stuff

complaintcat:
    I read with Summer and Natalie. It has been my experience that for me anyway, Summer has been correct. Natalie has been correct also, but Summers timelines are more consistent. They are sometimes off a bit, that pesky free will thing, but the end result has always been what she says. Yes it is expensive if you are hooked on it, but when CP has quadruple karma reward points which is usually once a month you can get alot of free minutes. The hardest thing is being patient, but I have found with a positive attitude and faith things usually do work out. The first step is to have a good connection with the psychic. There were a few others I read with but the connection simply was not there, Summer got me right from the start with nothing more than my name. as for Red, I had heard that were some complaints against her and that her predictions rarely come true, but again I never read with her so I do not have first hand knowledge. I never read with any of the others you mentioned so I couldnt say. I wish you luck in your search and I hope things go well for you.

hey guys-
    i have had several readings with CP people...some of them really like to tell you what you want to hear. several of the people i have read with made predictions for me and the dates have all come and passed. i have been having a painful separation from someone i was involved with and sort of being a reader-addict to get validation/answers. i would love to hear more feedback from people about which psychics are actually worth the money.

10th of Dec, 2010

just to add- i know i will be asked, i like reading with jean, eden, and ariel. - ariel is great for empathic readings, eden for finding out the truth about anything, and jean is just a great psychic. abrielles, natalies, michelles, devyns, kellis, genessas, anaselas, winters, nevaehs, AND abigails predictions have NOT come true!!! i wanted to try a male psychic i just want the real thing before i throw out any more money. i am still waiting on what yvonne, annunciata, and alison have told me...so you see, i have had my fair share of readings and it has cost me entirely way too much money.

10th of Dec, 2010

My favorite at California Psychics is Maryanne. I've been speaking to her approximately once a month since August. She has predicted several things that have come to pass. She's also just a fabulous person to talk to. If you want the "whole picture" of what's going on, Maryanne is it. However, I usually buy like 50 minutes of time with her as she is incredibly thorough, and we end up talking about a lot of stuff. I've also spoken with Natalie a few times. She is incredibly quick with her answers. I spoke with her yesterday and got all the information I needed in 6 minutes. I go to Maryanne for comprehensive understanding and to Natalie to confirm Maryanne. The one thing I would like to point out with psychic predictions and timing is that free will certainly does play a role. Maryanne has taught me that it's not so important "when" things happen but "if" they are going to happen. Would love to hear feedback from anyone whose read with either Maryanne or Natalie. Thanks!

12th of Dec, 2010

I have never tried maryanne-is she really that great? i have read with natalie twice and she was consistent, however her predictions did not pass and i found something on yahoo where someone was asking about natalie and she had told the person "long term and exclusive" and thats exactly what she told me!! so i dont trust that. my favorite so far has been jean. she doesnt tell you what you want to hear she tells you the truth and is very good at picking up on different people/situations. there have been a couple of things she has told me months ago that at the time i didnt understand but come to find out have been completely true. she has over 400 testimonials. eden is another person who is very honest and predictions actually seem to unfold. she has been wrong about a few little things but in general is accurate. kelli is more of a counselor than a psychic, but she is nice...like i stated already though, most of the psychics are probably just very intuitive and the majority of their predictions have not been accurate...ironically, from my experience, the more expensive psychics have actually been LESS accurate...so i will probably stick to eden and jean. i recently read with meryl and i did like her...will report back if her predictions pass. has anyone read with teva, donna, or mark?

12th of Dec, 2010

To CSK, I do think Maryanne is really that great, and I'm actually in a little bit of disbelief that I can say that. I usually call to talk to her about this one guy, but I also ask her things about my family, friends and general life. She has been accurate about things there is literally no way she could have known if she didn't have a gift. Hmm...that's what Natalie told me too -- "long term exclusive." Maybe it's just the way her guides communicate to her? There's only so many ways of saying that, ya know? Natalie gave me a timeframe that should be happening today, so I will report back and let you know if it happens. I have spoken to Jean, and I liked her the first few times I read with her, but then none of the stuff she said came to pass. I do think Jean has a gift though, but there was just something about us that didn't connect, even though I thought she was really nice. I started reading with Maryanne, and we really clicked. I think it's important to find a psychic you can connect with. Maryanne is very patient and compassionate and reassuring, and I need that. And beyond that, she has been accurate for me. She can really "get into people's heads..." which sounds creepy, but hey, isn't that why we call them? To know what the other person is thinking? Good luck, and like I said, I'll report back tomorrow and let ya know if Natalie's prediction came to pass. It's nice to be able to talk openly about this!

12th of Dec, 2010

kikiscott-please do let me know if her prediction happens. i just thought natalie was also very vague... is there anyone else who you read with on the site that has either been very good or very bad? i know i already said i like jean and eden, but i do kind of also like abrielle. a few of her dates have been off but i generally think she does pick up on situations well and is overall accurate. anasela and uriela...those were two people who i definitely would not read with again, but they were nice people.

13th of Dec, 2010

Hi everyone,

I usually read with natalie, London, and Samadi

Natalie: I think she is quick and to the point. Doesn't waste your time. Her readings are always positive. I have been reading with her since the beginning of Oct and she has told me that me and my husband are in a "long term & exclusive relationship". I think this is her or her spirt guides way of saying "everything is gonna be fine". I always ask if there is anything neg i need to know and she always tells me no and to stay postive because the final outcome is that we will be togeather. Her time frames have been off. She had said everything would be fine by the end of Nov<---nothing has changed. Every time I call her, her time frames are always the same again. He will call in 1-2 days. Confusion will get better in 1-2 weeks. i am still waiting.

Samadi: another great one. She tells you right away that she is not gonna sugar coat the reading and tell you what you want to hear (which was kind of scary at frist cuz i was like ohhh my godd...i didnt know what she was about to say). She also said that everything will work out with my husband. He is just confused and stressed. Her time lines are a bit longer than natalies--so we will see. She is great to talk to. She channels her spirt guides and the other persons as well. Neat experience.

London: All i had to say was "I just want to know what is going on with me and my husband" and London started off and telling me that he is under stress etc etc detached himself etc etc. Then I gave her more detail. She also like natalie and Samadi confirmed that everything will be fine between me and my husband we will be back togeather. So I said to her that other pyscics time frames havn't really come true so i dont know what to expect and she said that time frames are the hardest because of the whole free will thing. She said the final outcome is right but "when" is the tricky part. So its all about the IF and not the WHEN. I really liked her, she was compassionate. And she was quick to the point--didn't waste your time.

So these 3 ladies have all said that everything between me and my husband will be fine. I have to just wait it out.
    I love that we can openly express our opinions here. I have also noticed that the testimonials are all so "positive"--does make me wonder.

Let me know if others have read with London and Samadi.

13th of Dec, 2010

Wow, it's so great to be having this conversation with others who've had the same experiences and same concerns! So...Maryanne has failed me...booooo...she said my dear friend would get a job he recently interviewed for. He just found out he didn't get it. She had told me it would work out. So now I'm not sure what to think about the other stuff she has predicted for me. However, she has been very accurate in past readings. So who knows. The main thing (guy) I call her about is still yet to be seen. I won't know about that until the beginning of January. When I talked to Natalie the other day, she gave me a timeframe of 1 - 4 days at the most. So far, that prediction hasn't happened either. Natalie says, "long term exclusive" about that one. I asked her if he knows that too, and after checking in with her spirit guides, she said, "He knows." She's so clear-cut when I call her. And when you read her testimonials, some of them are really really amazing. I could get sucked into calling these psychics a lot, but I'm good at doing it about once a month, and only when I have the money for it. I have talked to a few "bad" ones. I did not like and read with once: Camille (awful), Lonnie, Black Hawk (I called him Black Hawk Down!, and I think he's gone from CP) and Miss Krystal (she was just plain wrong). I've talked to Rianne and Stella -- both of them were nice. Rianne was more like a counselor, and that's not what I'm looking for. Stella was very accurate about describing both of the men I called about but didn't really give any predictions. I'm disappointed Maryanne was wrong about my friend's job...makes me discouraged about the more important thing actually happening...

• Br
      17th of Jan, 2019

@CaliforniaPsychicsFeedback I know this is from a while ago but what was awful with Camille ???

14th of Dec, 2010

that is a bit discouraging. im sorry :( hopefully your friend will get a job that is better for him. i do actually believe there are real psychics out there as i have seen about four or five in person, and 2 of them have absolutely proven to be correct about things happening. the most accurate one so far only cost me $40 for a full 30 minutes!! im definitely going back to see her in person. she also taped the session for me. soooo yeah, so far the timelines for these psychics have been awful. i will say that eden is pretty good about timing though...alot of them are great empaths (as in they can pick up on the other persons "feeling" its just the damn predictions that everyone cares about and free will definitely intertwines with destiny sooo...yeah lets keep these testimonials going because we are real people leaving REAL testimonials lol... thank you to everyone who has imput here!

14th of Dec, 2010

What is Eden like? The one thing Jean said that turned me off was that I have psychic abilities, and if I wanted to make some extra money, I could work for CP. I'm intuitive about certain things, but I am in no way that gifted. Or, if I am, those skills have not yet developed.

14th of Dec, 2010

I totally recommend London. I was amazed. I totally believe when they say to be more concerend with the final outcome. Even though it is damn hard to stay away from WHEN!

Hey CSK the pyschic u saw for 40$ is that in the US or Canada? Just curious.

CP is expensive. I used to call like once a week sometimes twice but now i've forced myself to stop cuz it is super expensive. However, of the 3 i've tried i totally recoomend london, even though they are all great.

Oh another horrible one i once tried was Devyn. she had also said everything would be fine for me. However, she just took toooo long with her responses. I am holding the phone thinking HURRYY UP! I felt it was a more counselling thing too.

anyways it's awesome we can converse here--keep on with the sharing and please keep sharing if the predictions are coming true!

14th of Dec, 2010

i like eden because she is clear cut and no bs...kikiscott i will get my notes out tomorrow that i have from her readings and tell you more details...jean also told me that i was intuitive...but many of the psychics i spoke with have said this. i think alot of people who call or talk to psychics have underdeveloped abilities because i tend to "sense" alot of things but feel like i need validation to make sure its just not in my head haha...especially when you have other people telling you different things because they are just taking things at face value and not really looking into a situation. i dont think i am psychic though. i also tried devyn and her prediction/timeline has not passed. i did think she was a good empath though. london...she was alright, wouldnt giver her five stars or anything but she picked up on a few things, other things i think she was wrong about. manadi the psychic who lives in my city is from the US. i live in missouri.

14th of Dec, 2010

Hello Manadi and CSK! At this point, are we all at the "waiting stage" ie. waiting for predictions to pass? I am. Natalie's did not come true for me. Maryanne's should be happening around Jan. 6, 7 and 8, which is actually really soon...and honestly, I'm so busy with work and the holidays, I feel like that time will pass very fast. Maryanne has been very consistent with saying it's more important to let go of the "when of it, " and that sometimes by hanging on to "when is this going to happen???" the Universe will get a hold of that and actually not bring things into your life as fast as you want them to. If you "let go, " they happen. I can believe that, too, because I've seen that in my life. Jean told me I was magnetic and could move a water compass with my hand. I haven't tried it yet, because I don't have a compass, but it just made me feel like she was just saying things. I like Maryanne, because she is totally practical and very ordered -- you do this, then this, then this. That's how I do things, so I think that's why I like her. She also picks up on things that are bothering me that I can't quite articulate.

14th of Dec, 2010

Oh, I also wanted to say that even though Maryanne was wrong about my friend getting that job...she's been so accurate about other things, that I wonder what I should do? Chalk it up to her reading the energy at the moment? Chalk it up to her not being able to tap into my friend clearly? I mean, I have asked her about MANY things...my parents, other family members, friends, my artistic endeavors, and she has been incredibly accurate. She describes people so correctly. Sometimes, I just ask her "test" questions to see how accurate she is. Like, I asked her, "Why is my mom how she is?" I knew the answer to that, obviously, and Maryanne was correct, and she offered additional insight I hadn't even thought of. So...I think what I'll do is wait for the beginning of January and see if that prediction happens. I wasn't planning on calling CP before then anyway.

15th of Dec, 2010

it sounds like maryanne is kind of to you what eden is for me. she isnt right 100% of the time but on most things yes. the first time i talked to her she knew that the guy i loved was in a relationship with somone who was "safe"- someone who didnt have the power to hurt him, she knew that this girl did not live in our city. i asked her a few things about him and she has told me she gets "marriage energy" but that it will be in my hands, my choice. i asked her about another one of my ex's and she said "this is a more mature energy"----this guys IS older, older than the other guy by three years and so much more mature. she knew that we were sleeping together and even said he wants to get you pregnant so that you will stay with him!! i could not believe my ears. anyways, she said one of them wasnt going to be at an event and he was, and another time she said he might bring someone to a persons house party (he didnt)...but like i said, for the most part she has been really accurate. has anyone tried meryl? i recently read with her and felt like she gave me a very honest reading.

• Eq
      15th of Dec, 2010

These comments are so sad to read. I had wondered what it would be like to work for this company, just to have a more varied clientele and continue to grow as a channeler and also an animal communicator. But, after reading the comments, I think I will pass and continue to just do sessions by "word of mouth". I can not imagine dragging out a session just to make more $$. When I have had a few I thought were not going well, (communication blocked) I have always just told the person that I would not charge at all, and they can choose to continue if they want to, for free of course, just to see if things open back up. And in all cases but 1, they did... the person I believe was just so skeptical and worried about the process, they inadvertently were blocking the whole process. Honestly, the best advice I can give anyone who truly would like a great session, is just go into it with zero expectations, just have fun, see what comes for you, who may show up if they chose too, and enjoy the process. When people come to me just wanting to experience this, they usually have the most inspiring readings. Best wishes to all of you who do want to try this, it can be a tremendous memorable experience!