Caboots.com / Absolutely the worst business experience I've ever had

United States Review updated:

I had a horrible experience with CA Boots. Ordered 2 pairs of boots and they never could ship a pair that fit. They shipped 6 or 7 pairs, always too short. Total incompetence. Even after getting a true boot measurement from another local boot store in Austin and sending it to them, they couldn't get the boots that I had ordered right.

All this began when I attended one of their shows to buy boots. I met Joey who sold me the boots. He had a chance to measure my feet at the show. He chose not to. Instead, he just had me try on a couple of pairs they had at the show to determine the size. No telling how many people had tried these boots on and how stretched they were.

Bottom line: They still owe me 2 pairs of boots. Although he has said he would 'settle up', I've never received one penny. They owe me over $1000. This has been going on for over 2 years.

Um

More Caboots.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      Oct 29, 2011

How ungrateful you sound-Are you kidding me?CABOOTS is a hand crafted AMERICAN made custom boot company... You tried on boots to size...did not pay extra for made to measure, I'm guessing- because 2 pair of custom boots for $1000 is a GREAT bargain(! I've paid over $1000 per pair!)-
    they continued to make you 6-7 pairs over a period of 2 years and your COMPLAINING?
    -That sounds like awesome customer service! You sound like one of those people that just can NOT be satisfied! Wow. People like you are what ruins American companies! Based on this ...knowing they'll continue to work with a customer time and time again to try to get things right is the kind of company that I'm looking for! Thanks!

• Bo
      Dec 05, 2011

Caboots boots fit a lot better than any mass market boot I've tried (and I've tried 'em all.) The key to getting a good fit is going with your traditional shoe size. If you wear a 10 in a traditional (non athletic) shoe, you'll wear a 10 in caboots. First rate construction you can't get from the major brands.

• Ro
      Jul 27, 2016
    Caboots.com - CA Boots still has my money and I have no boots
    Caboots.com
    caboots.com

Need boots? DON"T use CA Boots. Horrendous experience!!! Joey Sanchez agreed to make me a new pair of custom boots to replace a pair that had been damaged. Per his request I sent new measurements, pictures, and payment in full. After several months of not receiving my boots and no response from CA Boots I contacted the BBB and only then did I receive a stock pair of boots. They were not made from my measurements, they were inches off in both length and width. When I contacted Joey he told me that I should try putting them on with a plastic bag on my foot. After several attempts I got an RMA number and returned the boots. Currently, CA Boots still has my money and I have no boots and Joey will not respond.