Bulldogs R US / Possibly being scammed

1 Wont give oneAustin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: wont give one

Suspicously Dropped the Price of the Puppy from 400.00 to 150.00 and is offering more with the puppy. Wants personal information and when I suggest meeting half way to pick up my puppy they cant do that. So I looked up the supposed name given there was no information available (Sarah Kothur katharina <sarahkothur01@googlemail.com>). So I looked up the shippers name Edward Lockwood and there were alot of complaints.

Comments

• Ly
      31st of Oct, 2009

I saw the story of this woman last night on National Geographic Channel's "RescueInk" show, and unfortunately, she is one step away from being a puppy mill. Those poor puppies were NOT healthy, nor were the parents. Too many litters in too short a period of time. She obviously does not know what she's doing and the DOGS SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. Then she blames the puppy purchasers for being ignorant--yet they all took the puppies to the vets pronto! She should have all of her animals taken from her by the authorities, and should be cited for cruelty and neglect...which I think those offenses may be pending...I can't remember.

• Ya
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Just so everyone knows Robin DOES NOT BREED she actually uses brokers to buy puppies from puppy mills. I have been trying to close her down for years. The problem has been that everyone thought she was a breeder and not a retailer. She uses companies like Lambriar Inc for instance, they are the largest puppymill broker in the country. The pups that she claimed came from other countries actually came from mills in Hungry. She will get whats coming to her eventually. Anyone needing help with a sick animal that they purchased from her or any other store or breeder please feel free to contact me anytime day or night at Yankeepuppy47 on aol. I am in the animal industry and can help! I have been trying to change the laws for years and the more people that speak out the more attention we can get. Do not keep quiet about these people, get the word out and help me stop the torture these poor defenseless puppies! I am here to help!
    Thank you Yankee Puppy Animal Rescue.