Budweiser / false advertising

Naples, FL, United States Review updated:

New ad showing your company founder coming to america. Why didn't you show that he came legally! went through customs and immigration. He didn't' hide from the government or take government handouts from the people that came legally. Illegals are taking jobs of the people that follow the laws of this nation. Hard to believe that you can't see what is going on in this county.
You probably feel that this will get you lots of free publicity. It already has. I can tell you that i have purchased my last bud product.

Do
Feb 3, 2017

Comments

• Po
      3rd of Feb, 2017

Your political platform has no place here. The information you are providing has nothing to do with the products. Take your ranting elsewhere.

• Wi
      3rd of Feb, 2017

I agree. Immigration is legal entry into a country. There is no such thing as 'illegal immigration'. If you are an illegal, you are NOT an immigrant. You are a law breaker. They should change the ad, but they are not going to see your post here. Go to the Bud website and email them. And their facebook page.

2nd of Mar, 2017

I used to like your product but refuse to purchase anything from you due to your making it political. I am married to a LEGAL immigrant, my grandparents were LEGAL immigrants, I am against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

• Wi
      3rd of Mar, 2017

@Marilyn Kida Endoh They didn't. I watched the ad. It simply depicts Adolphus Busch's legal immigration to this country, in 1857 to be exact. It is a history of the beer and the two men who created it.

• Ha