Buds Gun ShopCZ 550

Sat. Sept 28th approx 11:30 in the P.M. I made a purchase of two rifles from "BUDS". Approx. 1-2 hours after I realized I had selected a CZ 550 with the European stock but had meant to purchase the American Style stock, In good faith I sent an e-mail immediatley to "BUDS" to explain my mistake and to have it corrected, Sounds simple right? Far from simple. On Oct. 2nd I received an e-mail back from the minions at "BUDS" advising me that they would be charging a 10% canc. fee (Approx. 100.00) if I decided to "GASP" ask them to make a simple change. Sooooooo, an order is made, within an hour or two a change is requested an e-mail is received stating that basically "BUDS" wants more money! I contacted via e-mail and have been advised the rifles have not even been shipped yet as it takes 5 days for the funds to hit their system even though they have already been removed from my account! ###! So it seems my only option since "BUDS" REFUSES to do the right thing is to allow them to ship the rifles, then refuse the one rifle. Seems it is "BUDS" pol. that if you refuse their product, they will have it picked up and refund your money! How ludicrous is that???? They would rather lose money picking up a rifle and having it shipped back to themselves than simply provide customer service. Sad and hugely un-American

Comments

• Tr
      Mar 03, 2015

Nick Valle, is a liar and a devil! Beware! If the owners allow this arrogant person to run their business then so be it that he runs it into the ground. Watch out Nick Valle! Whatsoever a man sows in the flesh that shall he also reap in the flesh, in this world AND the world to come, per chance God GRANT you repentance from your dark nature!!! Behold the cowardly man!

coward

Mar 03, 2015

Are you even old enough to buy a gun? I ask this because no where do you take any responsibility for your ordering the wrong gun. This is the consequences for ordering the wrong product. Grow up and live with it.

Mar 03, 2015

Who are you referring too, Ruth? Regardless my statement, truthinchrist stands true due to my experience of a bait and switch tactic which they have demonstrated by 100s of complaints. Are you that ignorant or just defending this Nick who deserves to be in the unemployment line! No, don't answer for any credibility you may have is futile. Stop the patronizing with the growing up cliche. ### what the heck does that have to do with owning a firearm. Typical liberal hypocrisy! What foolishness!

Hence again behold a Devil!

Mar 06, 2015

A psycho like you has no right owning a firearm

• Cr
      Mar 06, 2015

ruth and kevin. Two gentlemen living together in the delusion that their marriage is real.

Mar 06, 2015

Now I know you are a child. An adult would know that Ruth is a female name and Kevin is male name. Go ask mommy. Show mommy this review. She would know you were trying to purchase a gun then though and tell them your real age. If you are an adult grow up and act your age.

• Cr
      Mar 07, 2015

Call him whatever you wish, your marriage is a sham no matter what the queefs that "manage" your state say. Good job being what is wrong with America. Keep up the self hate, it is amusing.