Budget Van Lines / Awful &moving company&

1 United States

This company lies and lies and lies and has no remorse for the families that they screw over. We were given a pick day of Oct.27th. A week before that date, they said "due to scheduling problems" that our date had been postponed until Nov. 4th. We have patience...so we said, "okay". On Nov. 4th, we called dispatch and they informed us that because of other families not being prepared...they could not even start to load our posessions until the next evening. Then, the next evening they said, "How about we do it all tomorrow morning, we have a few guys (one of which they said they pay in cash...why they told us this is eyond me and sheer stupidity.) So Saturday rolls around and nobody shows up. We were told that something happened to the truck, a part blew in the motor. Then this week, we were not given the a phone call. We left a message stating that we demand to know when they will show up if EVER! We get an email stating they estimate they will be here between November 17th-20th. And who knows when they would actually drop off our belongings, halfway across the country. DO you know what the rude woman (named Theresa by the way) said to me? "The email reservation was the only one you made. There is no record of anything before that!" WHAT?! So we were hallucinating the calls (on my phone records, by the way) and constant excuses? I lost almost a month, if I'm lucky, when this is all said and done. They are only brokers and they can't even do that job correctly? And by the way...if anyone at Budget Van Lines is reading this (don't deny it's your company...cause it is. Your phone number is [protected]) do not ever make your customers feel stupid or mistreat them...I have read far too much about you and you cannot tell me "Oh. that's another company that uses our name." Please. Thank you for hurting my husband's ability to make income at his new job and thank you for making it impossible for me to move my three disabled children without incident, worry or stress. NOT!

Ki