Budget Savers / Subsciption Cancellation

1 Hopkins, MN, United States Review updated:

Called in February 2010 to cancel membership. Representative was extremely rude to me when I attempted to cancel the subscription. She tried everything in her manner for me to keep the subscription. I should have called back the next day to confirm the confirmation that the membership was indeed cancelled. I should have looked closely at my credit card statement, but I didn't, my fault. I see two charges of over $24.85 on my credit card. I attempted to explain the situation to the rep, but to no avail. She cancelled my subscriptions, and I received in the mail that they have proof that I subscribed to the membership. I want them to find my phone call proofing that I cancelled. I am also complaining to the BBB.

Comments

• Ka
      17th of Sep, 2011

I was promised free stuff for my area plus a free $100 gas voucher, which I have yet to receive, and I had 30 days to look over everything to cancel, and keep the Gas voucher if I cancelled. They took $29.95 off my debit card, and I have yet to receive anything. The voucher also takes 4-6 weeks for you to get your money, since I haven't received anything yet, I do not know if that is true or not.