Budget Savers / phone scam

bud savers
668 s. east st. #5 Globe, Az 85501
Phone: 928-200-7257
Call comes across cell phone saying that they are offering dicounts to places like Chillies, Red Lobster, etc. and says they will only charge a $1.00 says they will send gift card and gas vouchers if you join. You get nothing but lots of papers you can not use anywhere! You are sent to this site for gas vouchers and you recieve the scam info on this outfit! Beware!

N  1st of Oct, 2009 by
I was called to receive gas vouchers and $1000.00 grocery gift card. I was supposed to receive for free just for giving this woman 10 min of her time. I got charged $24.95 for something I did not receive or ever will. It frustrates me to know that these criminals are getting away with this everyday, and everyday charging more and more people for the same thing. It is hard enough these days to make a living yet ignorant people like this sitting at a desk conning others into this scam. I would like to see these people stopped.
A  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Okay, now its ever so clear to me. I got scammed ! The lady that was talking to me had talked so fast I really couldn't get a word in. Then before I knew it the phone call was pretty much over. I remember hearing something about a 40 dollar gas card and a gift card from wal-mart for 25 dollars. ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! Just listen to what she says. So I did, even thou it did sound to good to be real. Then I get my statement in for my card and there was charges that I did not no about. Here 3 weeks later i receive stuff in the mail about i'm now a member for all kinds of stuff i specifically said no to. So for ... and giggles I check out this web site for the free gas card and of course I cant claim this 40 dollars of gas anywhere, so I start reading comments and I realize that I have been scammed!!! And theres nothing I can do about it, except when my phone rings don't answer it if I don't reconize the number or if they talk so fast you cant get a word in!!! And how did they get my card ##### anyways.
N  17th of Mar, 2011 by
OK, so I bought a fitness video and the next thing I know I've got these people calling me offering me all these savings and speaking so fast I can barely understand and agree to 3 things for $1 each. I called the phone numbers on my bank statement and 2 of the 3 were extremely nice and allow me over a month to decide if I want to keep it. The third one however, Budget Savers charged me $29.95 and when I called to ask why I was charged that money the rude as hell lady said they explained it all to me on the phone and I have never received anything. She said it takes 10 -14 days for me to receive my material which they knew it would take that long and they sucker you into buying stupid crap. Is there anyone that knows the right questions or things tosay to them to ensure that they will not charge my account again? I told them to cancel it and I will be highly upset if I get charged again.