Bsnl, Bihar / DEad Telephone

1 India Review updated:

My telephone number [protected] is lying dead for about two weeks but bsnl, bihar circle is not taking any action to rectify the problem. Actually I am also a Broadband user and should be given top priority to correct the disconnection.Please just don't display the complaint but do something concrete to get the grievance redressal.
Thanks.

Comments

• Av
      11th of Sep, 2008

Sir,
    My telephone is not working for the past 6 Month. My telephone number is 06276 283352.I have Complaint BSNL many times regarding repairing the telephone connection many times, but there is no response from them? I personally went and met the line man and field engineer. Even then they have not repaired the fault. This problem arises again and again after few days. Very poor Service! Please kindly look into my problem and help me to avoid the rental for this period.

- With regards,
    BIMAL NARAYAN SINGH AT+P.O – SUGAUNA.
    VIA-RAJNAGAR, GHANGHAUR.
    DIST-MADHUBANI. (BIHAR).

18th of Oct, 2008

I Sanjeev kumar jha, mobile no.is9470880846. want to complain that your service in our area is very bad in our area anybody can not make any local call.and your network coverage is too weak.if i can not do a local call than you say why anyone chose BSNL mobile. than you, i think you will care about it

• Zo
      17th of Jan, 2009

I am Zoha, today i live in delhi . I call in bihar at home ph no-9471802048.
    But If I call from Airtel, Mtnl, Relience, Idea Mobile then Call is not going on.But I call from Vodafone then Mobile is working fine.

Please rectified the problem immediatly. This is new no of Bihar .this is came from last 10 days.

Plz call me at 09871295708

Zoha

• Ya
      14th of Feb, 2009

My telephone is not working properly for the past 1 Year, The problem is that it is Very Noising Line, & we are not able to Talk Properly with the othet. My telephone number is 06272-248434.I have Complaint BSNL many times regarding repairing the telephone connection many times, but there is no response from them? I personally went and met the line man and field engineer. Even then they have not repaired the fault. This problem arises again and again after few days. Very poor Service! Please kindly look into my problem and help me for this.

• Ar
      24th of Feb, 2009

MY BASIC TELEPHONE NO - 06276-240485 LOCATED AT MY RESIDENCE LALIT LAXMIPUR UNDER THE CONTROL OF RAJNAGAR TELEPHONE EXCHANGE, DISTT. - MADHUBANI(BIHAR) IS NOT WORKING FREQUENTLY IN ABSENCE OF POOR LOOK AFTER OF EXCHANGE AUTHORITY.

PRESENTLY THE CONDITION OF TELEPHONE IS DEAD. WE ARE FACING A LOT OF PROBLEM IN CONTEXT OF COMMUNICATION WITH OUR RELATIVES OR ANY USERS.

NOW A DAYS COMMUNICATION IS PART OF HUMAN LIFE IN SPITE OF THAT YOUR RAJNAGAR TELEPHONE EXCHANGE ARE NOT TAKING ANY INTEREST TO LOOK AFTER THE PROBLEM OF TELEPHONE USERS.

KEEPING IN VIEW I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY RECTIFY THE PROBLEM OF AFORESAID TELEPHONE NO EARLIEST & OBLIGE.

THANKING YOU

DISTT. - MADHUBANI(BIHAR

• Sh
      25th of Jun, 2011

Sir,
    My telephone is not working for the past 8 Month. My telephone number is 06277284301.I have Complaint BSNL many times regarding repairing the telephone connection many times, but there is no response from them? I called line man and field engineer. Even then they have not repaired the fault. This problem arises again and again after few days. Very poor Service!
    from 8 month i did't received my telephone bill when i m calling about bill our near exchange he saying your bill not coming from main exchange also i sent e mail to Phulpras SDO but no response
    thanks & best regards