Brown Mackie College Tucson / Predatory School
The Tucson, Arizona location had a Police complaint filed against Terry, the Financial Administrator, for allegedly assaulting a female student. It appears that after taking all of her money from Sallie Mae and then telling her she owed more money, the female student went to Terry to ask for an explanation. At this time Terry lost his head and threw his chair to the side, rushed forward and had the female student backed against the wall. He physically threatened her for making a complaint. The female student reported the incident to the Dean of Brown Mackie, Tucson, and was told that she was not assaulted. After calling the police the female was told that no one on staff saw Terry, the pathetic little man, threaten her in any way.
Do NOT SEND YOUR DAUGHTERS TO THIS SCHOOL UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO FACE PHYSICAL INTIMIDATION AND THREATS!
More Brown Mackie College Tucson Complaints & Reviews
- Brown Mackie College - Lies and deception 
- Brown Mackie College/Education Managment Corporation - Worst place ever 
- Brown Mackie College - Scam 
- Brown Mackie College - Immoral behavior/Incompetant Leadership/Predator Practices 
- Brown Mackie College-Indy - Worst Place Ever 
- Brown Mackie College - early childhood education
- Brown Mackie College - money
- Brown Mackie College - Financial aid, not accredited, 
- Brown Mackie College - Nothing but trouble
- Brown Mackie College - Low, poor quality education