Broward Factory Service / Stove Needs To Be Fixed

1 3500 N. 28th Terrace Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

My stove stopped working on 10/23/2008. On 10/24/2008 somewhere between 9:18 am and 9:38 am I called and placed a service request. When the representative told me they would not be out until 10/27/2008, I advised her that this was unacceptable as per the apartment contract as long as I called before 10 am they had to come out that day. They came out on 10/24/2008 and claim that they had to order a part. On either 10/28/2008 or 10/29/2008, a service technician came out again and claimed that they had the wrong part. Now, we are on 11/04/2008. After my conversation with the nasty young lady at the Jacksonville office today at [protected], I have filed a complaint with the local Better Business Bureau. They claim the part is on order but based off the comments I have read on this website, I could be waiting a while. This is not the first issue I have had with them and as long as I live at this apartment it won't be the last. Their service will be one of the reasons I will not sign another lease with this complex.

Va

Comments

• Ap
      25th of Apr, 2012

I have had similar experiences with Broward Factory Services. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Most of the customer service representatives tell you different things meaning you will get 5 different answers from 5 different people. Additionally, Jerry is very rude and nasty. Not to mention, I have been waiting for a dryer and AC part for over a month now. All these things speak volumes about a company. I would never recommend this company to a friend or colleague.