British Power Ball Lotter / Scam e-mail!

1 Auburn, WA, United States Review updated:

I received a very official certificate of lottery winnings, after being informed that my e-mail address had been radomly chosen to receive a consolation prize of 1,500,00.00 gbp. I was given three choices of how to collect my winnings: bank to bank transer, check sent to affiliated courier, or travel to lottery headquarters to claim the prize. Fortunately, I went on line and Googled the law firm named on the certificate: Pierce Glynn & Associates, London, England, United Kingdom, and found this complaint board. Here, I found out that it is a slick scam, where people are so convinced that they have won a large amount of money, that happily agree to pay the courier charge of 350-600gbp, for the delivery of their bogus check and official documents. One woman in India, was duped into paying the charge three times and has no way to get her money back. These con artists are heartless conspirators, who cheat people out of their money and steal their dreams. They are a pathetic bunch of parasites.

More British Power Ball Lotter Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Eh
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Lottery UK - Lottery uk
    Quetta
    Pakistan

Sir i am.ehtesham from pakistan i received a message from cell no 03349981067 that my mobile no has been awarded $ 1, 000, 000 USD in Nokia award UK 2018. Kindly help me out is it true or fake? And what is the procedure to apply for it.
    Will be grateful.
    My contact no is 03340467576 and emial is Ehteshamulhaq134@gmail.com.

• Gr
      19th of Nov, 2018
    Lottery UK - unethical behaviour
    Frankfort
    Indiana
    facebook.com

lottery ticket is this real sir?