[Resolved] Brad's Dealsunauthorized purchases made today - 7 total

On 11/27/18 I received an email that 7 items, which I DID NOT purchase had shipped. I am not sure if this email is legitimate or not, but I do not want to be held responsible for payment of these items. I have not used brads deals in the last year and do not plan to use it until this issue is resolved. I should have no recent purchases made through you. Please contact me at [protected]@pccaintensivist.com concerning this issue. I would like to know whether or not you received purchases from me, Lori Kubler. I will forward the email to your above address.
Anxiously awaiting a response from you.
Thank you very much!

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Lori Kubler, Nov 27, 2018

I received an email from you on 11/27/18 that 7 items had shipped to me through your website.
    I DID NOT purchase these or any other items from Brad's Deals recently. Please confirm whether or not this transaction took place through my account, Lori Kubler, [protected]@verizon.net.
    I do not plan to make any new purchases until this issue is resolved. I will forward you the email to the above website under separate cover.
    I anxiously await a response from you,
    Thank you very much!
    [protected]@pccaintensivist.com or [protected]@verizon.net
    Lori Kubler

• Brad's Deals Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018

Hi Lori, please note that our daily emails use the term 'shipped' to mean that the prices we give include shipping. For example, you may receive an email from us that says "North Face Fleece $100 Shipped" This does not mean we shipped anything to you, it means the price includes shipping fees. We do not sell or ship anything here at Brad's Deals. We tell our fans about low prices and send them directly to the retailer to order. I hope this helps clarify! I've emailed you directly as well so you can ask any further questions there :)

• Brad's Deals Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018