Brach'smaple nut goodies

After going through much of what everyone else did who has recently had the Maple Nut Goodies, I am so very disappointed in the product. Like another customer, we were given a bag as a gift and I threw it away thinking it was old although the date did not indicate that it was. I bought another bag and had the same experience. The nuts are so hard you can't chew it and the outside coating is too soft. Where can we see on your website a response to these customer complaints. I'd be interested to see Brach's response as to their knowledge the product they are now selling and if they anticipating making a change to the former recipe.

Ja
May 10, 2017

Comments

• Tj
      May 27, 2017

We will not show your our response.

We will not disclose our secret recipe.

We owe you nothing for a bag you did not purchase and think that you don't need anymore candy anyway, fatso.

• Vi
      Jun 29, 2017

Well I hope Brach's doesn't go bankrupt over this stupidity. They are horrible... Who wants to eat a rock inside of a little maple cream...NOT I..

Jul 06, 2017

Horrible, stupid change, inedible, nasty recipe of Maple Nut Goodies. If you don't go back to the original recipe, you may as well stop making whatever this putrid mess is. Nobody will buy or consume this crap-a-doodle-doo. You have destroyed a long time standard traditional candy.