B&Q Bury / Poor Customer Service
We purchased a bath which was delvered damaged in July, but we did not discover this until we installed the bath some time later. It is clear to us that the damage was caused because the product was not secured properly in transit from the branch to our house. The representative at the branch rudely dismissed our complaint, and accused us of dishonesty. We will not be back.
More B&Q Bury Complaints & Reviews
- B&Q - Bathroom Installation 
- B&Q - delays in delivery 
- B&Q - unfinished work 
- B&Q - Product not fit for purpose 
- B&Q - Everyone appears to be &passing the book&... 
- B&Q / Diy.com - Don't use this company to fit anything!
- B&Q - Price of paint
- B&Q - Work end of line sale 
- B & Q - Never again
- B&Q - Shocking service