Borgata Hotel & Casino (The Water Club) / receptionist (diana)
I normally don't complain about much but when you're required to pay over $700.00 for 2 measly nights at a supposed upscale establishment one would expect courtesy and hospitality. Upon check in, my wife and I were "greeted" by Diana at the Water Club reception desk. Besides telling me how much loot I was tossing away she was totally USELESS and quite unpleasant about it as well. She explained absolutely NOTHING about the amenities, attractions or even how to access the internet. This woman shouldn't be in the hospitality business at all. I didn't mind that the ironing board in our room was broke nor the broken refrigerator door but her attitude and unwillingness to make us feel welcome was appalling!
More Borgata Hotel & Casino (The Water Club) Complaints & Reviews
- Borgata Hotel Casino - Bogus room cancellation 
- Borgata Hotel Casino - Consumer Fraud
- BORGATA SPA - NASTY
- The Borgata - room
- The Borgata - parking garage attendant 
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa - reservations androoms
- Borgata Casino in Atlantic City - customer service, valet parking and room service.
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa - room
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa - employee failed to change reservation
- The Borgata - the overall service