Borgata Hotel Casino / Bogus room cancellation

I made reservations for the Borgata Hotel Casino and a restaurant in the hotel more than 6 weeks in advance of this coming weekend. I find out today that the hotel cancelled all my reservations "after I called" early this month. I did not call and did not cancel my reservations. I'm told that a new reservation can be made at substantially more than the original price.

Pi

Comments

• Lm
      2nd of Aug, 2011

I booked 2 rooms at the borgata for my friends Birthday. The girl whose name was on the room wasn't going to be coming until later in the evening so my other friends could not check in at the rate we got because she was not there yet. It was a complete mess and the staff was not helpful or willing to accommodate us.

• Si
      9th of Aug, 2011

Sat 08/6/2011, I was playing spanish 21, I got a twelve and the dealer was showing a three top card, I asked her to hit me on twelve and she by passed me, denying me a hit. the dealer turned a seven and she would had won the table, it was as she knew what card was next. I called the pit manager and she also denied me the card even though the dealer and another manager did say they saw me ask for the card. I saw the manger whisper to the pit manager and the pit manger went to the computer and saw how much i had cash in to play and screamed I'm not going to worried she not losing much. I felt discrimiated and insulted all at the same time. not to mentioned I have been there since friday and already playing for hours.