[Resolved] BooksRun / I haven't received my payment and it's been over 2 weeks since they received the books

1 Cudahy, WI, United States

Please issue the payment asap this is horrible customer service how are you going l have me send the books and then don't pay me for them?!?!?!?!?! And there isn't any phone number to get a Hold of anyone in your company what am I suppose to do this just isn't right I sent out the books like instructed and my PayPal account is all set set up to receive the payment and s5ull nothing it's been over 2 weeks since the books have reached you guys and still nothing it states that it will take only 4 days for you to process if being issued payments though paypal!!!

• Resolution statement

• BooksRun Customer Care's Response, Oct 12, 2018

Dear Customer, in order to receive assistance, you can contact our customer service team directly through our website: https://booksrun.com/contacts. Estimated response time is around 2 business days. Our phone number is available in the FAQ section of the website.
    Order status usually changes to Processed within 2-5 business days after the delivery. Payment is usually issued within the next few business days after processing. You may find more details here: https://booksrun.com/page/terms-and-conditions

Mo