Bookholders / dishonest/misleading

1 7417 Baltimore AvenueCollege Park, MD, United States

Several months ago, I sold a book through BookHolders. I will never do so again!!!

First off, I shipped the book to them in December 2012. I was quoted that the book would sell for $53.19. I had the option to lower the price to make it more competitive with the other books. So, I adjusted the price to $50.

After several weeks, I lowered the price each week it wasn't selling. It's good I went on the website on a daily basis, because after a month, BookHolders adjusted the price of the book to a very low price without informing me! Thankfully, I was able to re-adjust it.

In February, the book finally sold after I adjusted it to $19. BookHolders said I would receive 85%, which amounts to $16.15. Ultimately, I received $10.15

As I learned from a review on another website, that $6 was for using their shipping label! (http://www.resellerratings.com/store/BookHolders) Book Holders never told us about this fee!

Also, the check took over 3 weeks to arrive!

The funny thing is, right before I had adjusted the price to $19, BookHolders had lowered the book to a few dollars. Thank goodness I increased the price back up to $19, otherwise I would have gotten nothing, due to the shipping label cost they had failed to mention and automatically deducted.

Also, consider that some people have had other issues with them: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/BookHolders

Be