BodyLogicMD / Would not recommend!
I would NOT recommend the BodyLogicMD franchise doctor system. I really wish I had done more research on this organization and the way it works before I got myself into their system of over-priced proprietary lab testing, over-priced doctor visits, and proprietary pharmacy. This is definitely a money making system that is set up to continuously force the patient to get the same proprietary company managed/ charged lab tests done over and over at a cost that is not covered by most insurance companies and much higher than regular lab tests done by local labs. They also dictate the pharmacy that you must get your prescriptions they prescribe through. Even though you may be seeing a doctor who purchased a local franchise in the BodyLogicMD system, you as a patient are subject to the larger system pushing you to set up centrally controlled lab tests and physician visits whether they are necessary for your medical situation or not. I did not feel for one minute like my personal needs as a patient were being considered, but rather that the whole BodyLogicMD system was in control of my medical tests and visits. I had spent over $1200 on lab tests and two physician visits with no real clear recommendations for my clinical needs. Please research this organization very carefully before signing up for your first visit.
More BodyLogicMD Complaints & Reviews
- BodyLogicMD - Treatment made symptoms worse 
- BodyLogicMD - unethical practice 
- BodyLogicMD - Made Me Worse Almost killed me 
- Body Logic Md-Smita Ohri MD Woodbridge, NJ - unethical practices 
- BodyLogic MD - MAJOR SCAM! Unethical Practice! 
- Body Logic MD - The Homeon replacement doesn't work
- BodyLogicMD - Dallas - Waste of Money
- BodyLogicMD - Excessive Cost, I Am Broke, With No Results 
- Body Logic MD - Bad Advice Nearly Killed My wife 
- BodyLogicMD - Employee &Poser& of BodyLogicMD Plugging BodyLogicMD on Website