Bobcards / Bank of Boroda / Did not receive materials!

1 India Review updated:

On 30th May,2007, I made a payment of Rs200.00 to ICFAI, Hyderabad (for downloading the question papers through ICICI gateway). Though the payment was successful, I did not get any written confirmation from my bank. ICFAI is saying that they have not received any money. When I inquired the Billing deptt. of Bank of Boroda, I came to know that, the above amount has already been deducted from my creditcard (Bobcard) and it will be included in my bill on 30th of June,2007. In this connection, I have been sending number of e-mails to crm@bobcards.com since one week. But,I did not receive any single response from them. Till date I have not been able to download the question papers as the bank has not paid any money to ICFAI.

Comments

• Go
      5th of Jul, 2007

I am not getting any bill that i have to pay, already my credit card limit has been crossed.

gjoshuaabraham@yahoo.co.in/my card no is 4293900043496008.

• Hn
      27th of Nov, 2007

Credit card department should not delay mailing of statements as this would lead to suspicion that it is deliberately done in order to make users pay int/charges which they have been avoiding by judicious use of the cards.

• Gs
      6th of Jan, 2008

actual my card limits 25000 , allredy i pay 15000 at nov 15th
    account is updated that date .but now 3rd december date i use card is not working insuffent balance what is proble ? (my card number 4293 9000 5902 1005), if possible increase my credit limite (at present my IT retunes 207000.)

• Da
      12th of Feb, 2008

I've faced series of problems with BOBCARDS from getting the bills in time to deactivation of card without any notice and failure ot reinstate even after the payment in time. I've escalated the issues with various levels of the management and so far there is not fruitful result except their false promises of getting it done in a day...in 2 days..in a week and so on.

But remember to mark a Cc to the below mentioned email IDs. Atleast some one would call you to attend to your problem.

crm@bobcards.com
    evp@bobcards.com - Exec VP
    svp@bobcards.com - Sr. VP
    billing@bobcards.com - Billing Dept
    ccb@bobcards.com - card issuance
    vpccb@bobcards.com - VP Card issuance

Final Escalation at BOBCARDS level is md@bobcards.com

If there is no response, put a word to the Chairman of Bank of Baroda group Dr Shri Anil at cmd@bankofbaroda.com

• Ra
      27th of Aug, 2008

please send my account statement on my Email

• Mv

CHROMPET
    CHENNAI 600 044

• Mv
      5th of Nov, 2008

Please send the credit card to the new address
    Change of address

CHROMPET
    CHENNAI 600 044

5th of Dec, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am Bobcard holder since 03yrs my bobocard no 4639 2100 2117 9003 i want my card limit to be increased

25th of Dec, 2008

I am a BOBCard holder. How can I get my living address changed online.

12th of Jan, 2009

Dear All,

Bobcards Ltd is a sincere customer oriented company. All the above complaints displays that there is some sort of misunderstanding among our esteemed cardholders.

I think they can get good feed back if they go through a proper channel. For change of address, the cardholders are requested to please e-mail to da_crm@bobcards.com, avpcrm@bobcards.com, crm@bobcards.com, rather than mailing to this site as this site is not being checked by the Bobcards staff. The staff can't change the address or can't honour on the base of any mail to third party websites, as this is not authorised.

In case there is still a complaint not being entertained, then there various mobile no. and e-mail addresses of senior officials available on the company's website, i.e, Bobcards.com. You will surely receive the response, if you are sincere in you approach to getting your complaint registered.

As regards complaint of Mr. Dass above, Mr. Dass is requested to mail with full details to finance@bobcards.com with cc to avpcrm@bobcards.com, so that I can go through the particular case.

Always there to serve our customers in best way possible,

Bobcards Customer Service

12th of Jan, 2009

For increasing the limit, please mail to ccb@bobcards.com vpccb@bobcards.com

Bobcards Customer Service

23rd of Jun, 2009

IAM A BOBCARD SILVER HOLDER I HAD A DUE OF RS.14900 WICH IS BEEN CLEAR IN THE MONTH OF 04-17-09 AND IAM STILL RECIEVING A NOTICED THAT MY DUE HAS NOT BEEN CLEAR .WHEN I ASK THEM THEY SAY THAT MY ACCOUNT IS CLEAR AND I DONT HAVE ANY DUE.BUT TILL NOW MY CREDIT CARD IS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED.

18th of Jul, 2009

this is to confirm my address and contact no. as asked by you in your text message.my address and contact no. remain the same as before. SATWANT SINGH.card#5473441623509026

• Br

1st FLOOR, INDRAPRASTH COMPLEX,
    PORBANDAR-360 575

11th of Aug, 2009

Dear sir
    I am Bob card Holder my card no is 429390000 43174001 it is ended the date of this month so I want to renew and get me new card it so for conformation my add
    Mr Jabbar k shikalgar
    house no 476 c/o vaishali General Store main road Akalkot
    Dist Solapur ph (02181) 221034 Mob no 9850282924

• Sm
      2nd of Nov, 2009

dear sir, I am having bob credit card number 4293900037229019. card expired date 06/09, and so far i have applied for renewal of card by letters and tru hyd office and by e mail also . so far I have not recd the further card . pl arrange to send . == my address = s m a murthy, b 112 surya towers challa compound kurnool 518004.

• Ka