Fleure-ishOvercharging and lack of quality

S

I contracted with a local company, Fleureish, (sometimes known as Fleurish) in Phoenix, Arizona. I paid $600 (50% deposit) for flowers and vases for a major business function I was hosting at my house.

The owner, Jennifer Toolan, would not even meet with me to discuss my design criteria and told me I had to trust her "creative process." Her creative process cost me an additional $1200! There were only eight arrangements that were usable. Flowers were brown within 12 hours and many of them looked like they came from Costco. Arrangements resembled a poor funeral.

I PAID THE ENTIRE ORDER IN FULL; I should have refused all the flowers but had run into a time crunch. DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST. She hangs up on you when you try to call to resolve issues and threatens legal action. All I requested was a $600 refund; to me, 50% down means my total bill would be $1200--not $1800.

Most of her arrangements were in the trash within 45 minutes of delivery. Very temperamental owner--not business savvy at all!

• Ka
    Katie Feb 06, 2008

I have used Jennifer for floral arrangements before and she could not have done a better job! Her creativity is outstanding- better than anything I could have even imagine. I do not understand what went wrong with your event- but I do know that Jennifer is a wonderful soul that is fair and honest.