Bob Fitzgerald Coaching / company doesn't deliver results
As a realtor, I am constantly trying to find ways to better my business. When I heard that Bob Fitzgerald coaching would call leads and set appointments on my behalf, at times when I was unable to be making calls myself, it sounded like a perfect opportunity. They charged an up-front $5000 investment as well as a 20% referral fee should I receive a listing from their services. With their claims to set appointments and create clients for me, it was sure to be a worthwhile investment.
Unfortunately, nothing could be further from the truth. After working with Bob Fitzgerald coaching for the past 8 months, they have not given me one good lead. They work off of the same call lists as I do for lead prospecting. I have been able to set 32 appointments with my limited time available to make calls. They have set only one, which turned out to be a bad lead anyway.
Initially, when I started working with Bob Fitzgerald, they informed me of their policies as to when to send in our lead lists—the lists they use to make calls. I asked if I could send in lists more often than their suggested due dates. After receiving permission, I started sending in pre-scrubbed lists once a week—every Tuesday for 8 months.
I contacted Bob Fitzgerald coaching 8 months later to find out how often they were calling my leads and asking if I could see a log of the calls they had been making. Rather than addressing my concerns, Bob Fitzgerald coaching put the blame on me for not sending my lists in at the appropriate times. As stated above, I had been sending in lists once a week, with express permission from Bob Fitzgerald coaching, for the previous 8 months.
Needless to say, my frustrations and disappointments with the Bob Fitzgerald Coaching program are too large to express in words. A $5000 investment has become nothing more than a headache and a waste of time for me and my staff.
More Bob Fitzgerald Coaching Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - charged $5000 for services not delivered 
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - elan program 
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - harrassing 
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - Elan Program - service not received 
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - lead generation service is a rip off 
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - real estate listing service
- Bob Fitzgerald - real estate program-prospecting
- Fitzgerald Coaching - ripoff scam
- Bob Fitzgerald Coaching - telemarketer complaint 
- Fitzgerald Coaching - lead generation