Bob Evans Restaurants / lack of service

1 1417 S Main StAdrian, MI, United States

My wife and I on Nov. 25, at about 1:10 PM, went to bob evans in Adrian, Mi. We waited close to 10 minutes for a table, when we were seated, we noticed close to six empty tables near where we sat, why the wait? By the way my wife is in her mid 60's, I am in my late 60's. The hostess said our server would be right over. We waited, another party of three was seated near us, their drink order was taken, and my wife and I waited. The other table got their food and was eating, my wife and I waited. We saw other servers behind the counter talking, but none came to see if we were served. Nor could I get anyone's attention. After 20 to 25minutes of waiting, we put on our coats and went to the counter. The cashier began to ask how everything was, I told her we sat for 20 to 25 minutes and no one came by to even ask what we wanted to drink. Then she asked where we were sitting, I pointed to our table, still with the menus on the table. Then pointed to the table next to ours where the people, who came in AFTER, us were eating. Your cashier's remark was a dumb a**, "Oh". We went across the street to Applebee's and had an excellent lunch. I called your customer service line at [protected] I told the person who answered of this incident, as well as, my family, of 15, always got together for Sunday breakfast at this "hole", but not this past Sunday, and was told that someone would call back, no one has. Your motto, "we treat you like family", suggests that bob evan was an only child, has very small family gatherings.

Xx