BlueHippo / They have $917.00 of my money

1 8000 Towers Cresscent Drive 13th FloorVienna, VT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-383-6557 or1-800-7784018

I started out to buy a Desk top computer and was supost to pay them for 13 weeks and I was to get the computer for$1, 399.60.My husband wanted this to be my Birthday gift.So they took out of our checking acc $69.98 on the 3rd and the third wedesday of the month.I paid my 13 weeks off and they kert telling me they would ship it in two three weeks will I kept calling and I would get someone different every time.So I told them that put me to the people in the main office to stop any more payments to come out.They said I wouldnot get the free printer and ditagle camra.So They goy me for $909.74. And they then told me if I would send $60.19 that they would send a 32 inch JVC flat screen .Well there is and old saying that There is'nt anything like and old fool.They say that they owe me $917.oo well to me thats $969.93.I have been dealing with them since 01-03-2008.So people do'nt get ripped off cause these guys are shiffty.

Comments

• Vi
      1st of Sep, 2008
    Bluehippo Capital, Llc - computer
    BlueHippo Capital, LLC
    2703 Webb Avenue, Apt. A33
    Bronx, New York
    New York
    Phone: 646-379-5061
    deerose412@aol.com

I send all my paper work and I need a date of shipment of my computer. I email the signed paper on august 2.

18th of Nov, 2008
    BlueHippo Capital,LLC - my deposit
    BlueHippo Capital<LLC
    7000 Security Boulevard Baltimore,MD
    Phone: 800 745 4858
    BlueHippo.com

I call becacause I watch the comercial on tv, they ask for a deposit of $99.00, I send it, when I receive my papers I did not like the offer, they promise I can use my deposit to buy other products for them, because they do not do refund, I have lost my deposit.my account number supose to be 5081409

• Me
      22nd of Nov, 2008

necesito cancelar un pedido de una computadora porque no estoy trabajando y no tengo dinero para pagar mi primera cuota mi telefono es el 862-5918527 y mi banco me esta cobrando por cado intento de cobro de ustedes asi que porfavor CANCELO mi pedido

• St
      18th of Mar, 2009
    Bluehippo Capital, Llc - Refuses Refund
    BlueHippo Capital, LLC
    Rochester
    New York
    Phone: 585-368-9005

On April 30th of 2007, I contacted BlueHippo for there advertized promo in getting a computer with free accessories. the rep. that i talked to said that I would receive a free tv a color printer and software along with a web cam and a additional item that i can't remember at this time. When i started to get problems with there responses when i was on the phone with them, i decided to cancel because of there deceptive responses. When I asked for my money back, they refused to reimburse me and said that i had to go on line and order an item that was in total of the amount taken which was $178.84. To this day I'm waiting for my money. I even filed a complaint with the FTC but nothing came of it either. Here it is 2 years later and they still have my money. If you can find a way to get my money I would appreciate it a whole lot.

• Ni
    Baltimore
    Minnesota
    Phone: 1-800-383-6557
    nildaayala24@yahoo.com

I been trying to reach then and they have not response i want to cancel my account.please call me as soon possible at 646-221-4544 for my refund. Thank You.