Blue World Pools / bait and switch

Yes they came out talked for and hour to tell me it would cost 23, 000 for the pool I told him he's nuts, then got on the phone and got it down to 12, 040 I told him he was crazy, I told no I told him I wanted the 299 pool he said he didn't no anything about a 299 pool I told him I have add I printed off the internet he said no they would sent something he got up and left. So I talked some people and told me to report it to the better business so I am.

Va

Comments

28th of May, 2009

They did the same to us add sent in the mail for a 399 pool and when the guy showed up it was a pool that they were saleing for several thousand dollars, plus they checked my husbands credit without permission. I know they are guilty of worse..

• Ju
      17th of Dec, 2009

The sales process is a scam. They advertise a $399 pool and your prepared land. But it costs you at least $2000 to prepare the land. The sales process tells you that the $399 is junk but they offer an alternative...for $23, 000. BAIT and SWITCH and thats how they teach it. I know because I was dumb enough to work there for 48 hours.