Blue Hippo / Scam artist

1 1008 power avePittsburg, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 510 228-8287

My mother law is now a Blue hippo customer and she is has a order for a Dell Intel Dual Core Processor E2180 that she is paying a total of $1, 943, 00 dollars total for a computer that has only 1GB of memory 160GB of hard drive . Those of you who have knowledge with computers THAT'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in memory all new computers require at least 2GB of memory and 500 GB of hardrive to run windows vista. It is time that we as the consumers fight back against this company and fight back. NOT only are we being taken advantage of but many of are story's are the same whats wrong with that equation. I am going to take action to call them out and submit my story to the TYRA Talk show many of us are hard working citizens who work very hard to provide for our children just to let some company with false advertisement take away our children's dreams. Blue hippo I'm calling you out you will be hearing from me make notice of that. STOP Selling cheap DELL computers. DELL what do you have to say these computers represent YOU!!!

Ta

Comments

• St
      10th of Aug, 2008

So wait. You're angry because your mother in law bought a computer that wasn't worth it? How is that a scam? Was there any false advertisement? No. It sounds to me that your mother-in-law doesn't know a thing about computers and is shopping ignorantly. Perhaps she should invest in a computers course or take you shopping with her so that she can pick out some good deals. Just because she is a poor consumer doesn't mean that she got scammed.

• Mi
      30th of May, 2009

I totally agree that this complaint is true since I am in the process of having a problem with Blue Hippo at the moment. They are ripping me off and refusing to set the record straight. I have filed a complaint with the BBC and am awaiting their investigation results and hoping that my money will be returned. I am angry and don't know where to turn and don't have the money to do anythng about it, so they have me over a barrel. We need to get the word out about Blue Hippo and do something about it. The more people who know about them, the less chance they have to do this to others.