Blue Hippo / Unauthorized charges

I placed an order with Blue Hippo on Saturday, November 15 with my bank account to be debited for the initial payment on Monday, November 24. I called to cancel my order on Friday, November 21 which is within the 7 day cancellation window. But, after reading several reports on this company, I found that I should call my bank to stop payment on this transaction believing that they might still debit the account.

My bank needs specific information from the company in order to stop the debit. Is there anyone that could provide me information from a debit that was made to their account so that I could ensure that this company does not have the ability to debit my account today or in the future as well. I would certainly appreciated this information.

Ev

Comments

• Va
      9th of Oct, 2008

Blue Hippo is nothing but a scam artist company they say that their products are affordable well no and then they say that they don't ask for any of my personal information wrong again they ask for social security number once again WTF? Third they always say that my product is on its way ###! Any ways to make this short they screw me over with about 400 dollars and it took the company 8 long months to send me my 19 inch monitor that isn't worth that amount of money anyway DO NOT TRUST THE COMPANY CALLED BLUE HIPPO!

• Co
      23rd of Jan, 2010

i also ordered a computer and cancelled i had to change my bank account they kept taking money out and i still never got my money or merchandise back 179.00 may not be alot but it is to me