Blue Hippo / Unauthorized charges
I placed an order with Blue Hippo on Saturday, November 15 with my bank account to be debited for the initial payment on Monday, November 24. I called to cancel my order on Friday, November 21 which is within the 7 day cancellation window. But, after reading several reports on this company, I found that I should call my bank to stop payment on this transaction believing that they might still debit the account.
My bank needs specific information from the company in order to stop the debit. Is there anyone that could provide me information from a debit that was made to their account so that I could ensure that this company does not have the ability to debit my account today or in the future as well. I would certainly appreciated this information.
More Blue Hippo Complaints & Reviews
- Bluehippo.com - Paid off no rebate tv esc 
- Blue Hippo - Bad computer sales and business 
- Blue Hippo - Did not get a refund! 
- Blue Hippo - No customer service 
- Blue Hippo - Terrible customer service! 
- Blue Hippo - Pay but never received computer and was done direct deposit 
- Blue Hippo - missing promised gifts for odering
- Blue Hippo - Paid for but have not received 
- Blue Hippo - Scam 
- Blue Hippo - Never got any information about the product or my$800 they took for computer