Bludomain.com / I didn't even realize how terrible it was until I started hosting with someone else
I was a client of bludomain for 3 years and I didn't even realize how terrible it was until I started hosting with someone else. The template was really nice, easy to work with, limited in some ways but it seemed good to me. Until I needed help with things. Customer service was absolutely terrible, it would take days to get answers to my emails and even then they were vague answers.
Then the billing problems. Pricing is comparable with other hosting and domain registrars, nothing to gripe about there. Two years ago I stopped receiving invoices for my domain name. Lucky me right? Wrong.
I cannot stress it enough to stay away from them. The templates are terrible for seo, they look very nice but are just not worth it. There are dozens of other places to go for hosting and a site, stay away from bludomain. I'm not sure if i'm allowed to plug another site but i've switched to hostgator and it's awesome. 24/7 live tech chat, it's so awesome. :)
More Bludomain.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bludomain - fraud 
- Bludomain - scam 
- Bludomain - customer service sucks!!!
- Bludomain - constantly buggy website
- Bludomain - awful experience
- Bludomain.com - bludomain has the worst customer service we have ever worked with
- Bludomain - never use them
- Bludomain.com - customer service 
- Bludomain - this company has no trial period for its program
- Bludomain - scam of a company