Bloomex Flowers / Late delivery and poor quality!

1 1-9 Capella Crt, Ottawa, ON, K2E 8A7Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-912-5666

Ordered 12 roses for delivery as advertised next day. Delivery was 4 days later. Only received 9 roses, they were in terrible shape (pettles dead, did not open, lasted only a couple days). Did not match the advertised photo, which showed a nice arrangement. What arrived was 9 dead roses.

Called to complain, told i should receive an email, its been a week and nothing.

Stay away from this company.

Comments

11th of Apr, 2008

My delivery was late too. Advertised as same day. I called in to tell them I didn't receive it yet, and they said "it's either delivered or enroute." Not helpful at all.

• Sw
      12th of May, 2008

Late and worst quality flowers

We ordered flowers for my mother who was in the hospital in Victoria. They arrived a day late, were in a large box with no water or vase and they were all dead. My mother thought someone was playing ajoke on her. We had been told they would come from a local dealer but were sent from Ottawa. We followed their process supplemented by a half dozen phone calls, pictures, and several additional emails. Little recourse was given. We finally received an email telling us for 9.99 they would come and pick up the flowers. Are they CRAZY. I will never deal with this company again and will advise anyone to not use them. I wish there was more that could be done to hold these kinds of companies accountable.

• Yv
      14th of May, 2008

I ordered from bloomex not only did the flowers arrive on time but they were beautiful .. fresh and so nice to recieve ... ive ordered a few times and have never had a problem ... the service was great

• Th
      23rd of Jan, 2010

Order #00880989

I received the flowers pictured from my sister in the USA. I live in Canada. I started taking a photo of flowers received and sending the photo to the individual who purchased the flowers with a thank you. Often what was ordered is not what was received, as in this case. Although I was surprised at receiving flowers and obviously thrilled etc., after hearing that this was not what my sister ordered I felt she should pursue this because what she had ordered was clearly more expensive than what was received. The photo shows lots of carnations. My arrangement had not one! I hate it when people get ripped off!

With today's technology, it is easy to show the person sending flowers what was received with a click of a button. You'd think these florists would remember this and be more careful in sending what was paid for.

Linda

• Th
      23rd of Jan, 2010

Posted a comment but pictures did not show up!