Blockshopper.com / refuse to opt out

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Block shopper created a special web page for me and my spouse which are published for the world to see without our permission. Our right for privacy have been violated.
For the past year we have been sending emails requesting to remove us from block shopper advertising, but we are not having any success. We also requested from county records to seal our records and we had no success either. We understand that this info is public record, but still we don't wish to have our name advertised on the web with such an easy access for the world to see, we long for privacy.
We are very disturbed and feel very unsafe and we are very scared because this private information puts us at risk for identity theft We understand that it's a public info, but still there's a big difference on having such an easy access to it on the web compare to going to the public record offices.

All other web sites kindly removed our information upon request, but Block shopper is refusing to remove our info.

Or
Feb 6, 2013

Comments

• Bl
      16th of Jan, 2012
    Blockshopper.com - I hope the site and it's rude staff get shut down
    Blockshopper.com
    blockshopper.com

I'm adding to the above complaints. there is no need to publish names. it is a vile act of privacy. an antiquated law in a time of stalkers, credit card scammers and other criminals. i hope the site and it's rude staff get shut down.