Blockbuster Online / cheaters

1 6161 Van BurenRiverside, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 951-689-2085

I am outraged. I closed this account cause they increased their price from $19.38 to $21.54. They deducted this new amount from account without even asking if I would to continue receiving videos at this new price. I closed my account with blockbuster on 02/10/2008. On 03/27/2008, they deducted $64.62 for movies they claim that I have not returned. I contacted the 'Blockbuster Online Customer Care' and voiced my concern. To my surprise they returned my e-mail within that day. Here is there response. 'Thanks for contacting BLOCKBUSTER Online Customer Care.

I'm sorry to hear that your account was charged even if you already returned your DVDs. Unfortunately, the DVDs that you've returned were not yet physically received at our return center after your account has been canceled. Once we receive the DVDs that caused the charges, we'll automatically issue you a full refund. If we have already sent you an e-mail notification that the DVDs were received, and the refund has not yet posted or processed, please forward the notice to us and we'll be happy to help. Unfortunately, we do not offer outbound calls. Should you have further inquiries, please call us at [protected] (or [protected]) Monday-Friday from 8:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. CST. We will gladly help you over the phone. Thank you very much for your inquiry.'

Now keep in mind that I closed my account on 2/10/2008 and this according to their records. The customer care rep. did not offer to look it the issue and get back to me, but quick to say when get our videos, we'll give your money back, as if they are holding MY MONEY hostage. I find it hard to believe that it take almost two months to receive and process some videos. Moreover, why the problem after I canceled services with them. Is it possible it got lost in the snail mail?

But I should not be surprised. This the second time they do this to me the first time was with a video game, that mysteriously got lost at the store after I put it in their designated drop box, that was another $60, offense. Cause with BBV your guilty, till video are never returned. So BEWARE OF THE BBV predator he likes to steal your 'unreturned' videos.

Va

Comments

25th of Oct, 2009

You get time after your account is closed to send your finial movies back. If you mailed them back they should of received them in 2-5 business days. If you dropped them off at the store your refund will be issued when the stores sends your movies back to the online distribution center.