Blinds To Go / No follow up- pure inefficiency
I signed a contract on March 14th 2010 for Blinds;The total cost was 574.94 and when I signed the contract I was advised that once factory delivered it was not returnable. Today is April 12, 2010 - and one window has a defective rod that was sent to the factory twice for correction. I have NOT HEARD from the shop as to date when I can have my blinds of one window installed. The 30 day law in Maryland applies to me as well as the seller. Do Ii get any compensation or reimbursement since i cannot return product.
Just disgusted; for you one bad bad marketing problem as this message will go to to future customers.BEWARE.
More Blinds To Go Complaints & Reviews
- Blinds To Go - Don't buy from them 
- Blinds To Go - Low quality of product
- Blinds To Go - Lifetime warranty is a fraud 
- Blinds To Go - Awful experience 
- Blinds To Go - Illegal Interview Questions 
- Blinds To Go - Shades that break, uncaring customer service
- Blinds-To-Go - Poor products
- Blinds To Go - Lack of quality
- Blinds To Go - order time
- Blinds To Go - two premeasured faux wood blinds measurements..