Blackberry / blackberry freezing – internet crashing online

United States Review updated:

Last December i got my first blackberry i was told they were one of the best phones to have so i decided to get one. after only a month of having my blackberry it started to freeze, then after a while it started freezing everyday. i had to keep rebooting it nearly everyday so that i could stay in contact with my friends and family. then the enternet started crashing, i was not able to go online or even send messeges through bbm. i pay for all these things on my blackberry and i do not get any of them anymore. my blackberry recently started running like brand new again.

i was considering getting a new one this year, but then it started doing the same old things: freezing, no internet, my messages wont send and sometimes i cant receive important phone calls. as i said i am paying for these things every month but not getting them. i am just wasting my money!

Pi

Comments

• Su
      23rd of Aug, 2012

Airtel Blackberry service is very bad.

Currently i am using BB5 plan in airtel My Number 9840495238 (Blackberry Bold 9700).I am not able to use Blackberry internet when i connect with my Laptop. It's connecting with GPRS internet and deducting amount from my Main Balance.
    If i use java game (or)opera mini Its connecting with GPRS internet.
    what's the use of Blackberry internet service?.only for Emails I need to spend Rs.399 per Month its too bad.
    I am not able to use normal 3G or 2G Plan in Blackberry Mobile. world worst Mobile is Blackberry.