Biscuitville / bad customer service

1 west market streetGreensboro, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3368558055

i went to biscuitville on west market in greensboro on sunday 19th 2010 around 9:30 and i was in the drive thru line for at least 10minutes and it was only 2 cars in front of me when i got up to the window the girl thats was there had a nasty attuide and acted like she was fustrated with me for no reason at all then when i got to the window 4 waiting 10 minutes she going ask me what was my order again then she told me it was going be 5 more minute wait 4 my food i asked her could i get a drink 4 the long wait and she told me no i could buy one and that, that was not her problem i felt disresoected and will never spend no more money at the biscuitville

More Biscuitville Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ho
      20th of Sep, 2010

I'm terribly sorry you feel this way, please send your information to rjohnson@biscuitville.com and we will try to help you with this complaint. Thanks, Holly M, Biscuitville, Inc.

27th of Oct, 2011

I went to Biscuitville on W. Market this morning and for the second time this week I was served a cold sausage biscuit. Biscuitville use to sell the best breakfast but now the quality of their food is terrible. I could not even take the biscuit back either days because I would have been late to work. I'm so upset because I work hard for my money and I like to eat a hot breakfast each morning. HARDEES'S HERE I COME.