BioLogic Solutions / Product quality unsolicited sales and return!

I called their [protected] # to order just their sta-tight trial order product.It was a recorded message which took a long time since it went through all this other junk I did not want. Finally, after almost 6 minutes of time wasting recorded message to buy all this other junk I hung up on the machine.Well, someone or computer thing decided to charge and send me 2 Dermal Repair Masque costing an extra $39.90 of which I did not order.I called and spoke to rachael,who told me they would refund the purchase price but not the shipping cost even though she never argued that I did not order the other product and their company realized they have that long recorded message. I expressed to her that her company should give me an RMA# and reimburse me for return shipping costs and insurance fees which they strongly recommend.Interesting huh?! I feel the company is hoping their customers will be too busy to send their products back (which by the way were the masques of which I did not order and the sta-tight that did not work at all for me)in the 30 days alloted so they can rip people off.

The company should at least setup the system that if the customer hangs up in the middle of their long recording that it's default mode should be "no" answer and no order be taken instead of assuming that the customer wanted their products or junk!

P.S. I tried their genisphere product which did not live up to its claim nor did it work at all for me!

A  20th of Jun, 2008 by
i never ordered this product and do not want this product. due to this company, they took $12.95 out of my checking and put me in the hole. Now i have an overdraft charge of $25.00 a day i do not put money into my account to bring back to a positive. I want this company to REFUND $12.95 plus $25.00 of the overdraft charges and call my bank to clear my name to restore my credit..I think this is wrong and a big pile of crap. I called this company and like the previous complaint, i was listening to a message for 5 minutes. Deep down i know what i order, i deduct the amounts of money i owe people and to recap..I DID NOT ORDER, GIVE PERMISSION TO TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT, AND DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT. I just want my $12.95 and $25.00 to bring me positive.
A  11th of Nov, 2008 by
I paid $74.90 for products I did not receive. After several attempts to obtain the order, I was told there was no record of me in their data bank. I sent them a front and back copy of the check which they cashed in July 2008 to prove my order. I have not heard from or received any reimbursement. I am 83 years old. By law, that make the theft a felony. If anyone is interested in class action suit, email me to technotrucker@consolidated.net. I cannot aford a lawyer by myself, but a class action ought to make someone sit up and take notice.