Binverse / SCAM!!!!!!

Binverse is an absolute scam, they make you think your starting a free trial but after 14 days they automatically sign you up for a 12 month contract costing $99.99 and completely expect you to pay it. I called the customer support hot line to tell them i didn't sign up for a 12 month contract and that I wouldn't be paying them $100. They told me I could cancel my account but it would only be canceling the following years account so I would still "owe" them $100 for the next 12 months, and get this as soon as I canceled I was no longer able to use the binverse service so for the next 12 months they expect $100 and I cant even download anything! I tell you what tho Im never paying them anything and im going to post this all over the internet, Im also considering taking them to small claims court and contacting acouple news stations who frequently do stories about companies who scam people. WHATEVER YOU DO DONT USE BINVERSE, DONT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW NOT TO SIGN UP WITH THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE IS A JOKE, THEY DONT HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING, THE RUDE LADY ON THE PHONE COULDN'T DO A THING TO HELP ME AND JUST KEPT GOING IN CIRCLES TELLING ME I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO PAY THEM! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Co

Comments

• Ce
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I am fighting with this company right now any help will be accepted.ceojjones2009@gmail.com

• Kr
      2nd of Feb, 2010

I advise all to make complaint to IC3 (http://www.ic3.gov)
    They are scammers!

• Al
      1st of Jul, 2010

Please tell me if you did manage to get the money back from Binverse.com . I am exactly in the same situation as you describe.

• Wa
      1st of Jul, 2010

This exact thing just happened to me today, [censor]ers!!! I'm getting onto paypal now and my credit card company but I don't know if it will do any good. I signed up for the $1 dollar trail and thats it. I called them and they said that they sent an email TELLING me they would be upgrading me, I told them I recieved no such mail and even if I did I didn't confirm/authorise the transaction. I was told that they are having problems with gmail and thats why I didn't get the mail. Did anyone resolve this?
    S
    shirleyweir@gmail.com

• Na
      2nd of Jul, 2010

Exact same thing happened to me today!!! I asked Paypal for investigation about this and I hope I can my money back!
    They are totally scam!!!

Please email if you know any ways to get our money back : h_1039@cyworld.com

• Le
      11th of Jul, 2010

I did not receive any email informing me they were upgrading my account and they know it! I would have canceled had I received this. They dont want you to cancel so they can carry on with the paypal scam. I was not told anywhere when I signed up for the free trial that I would automatically be charged for a years service with no notification. This is a [censor] company and unfortunately next time Im looking for a usenet provider I will have to do a scam search on the company first. Absolutely unacceptable. Shame on you Binverse!!

• Hu
      2nd of Aug, 2010

I went for the 14day free trial and forgot to cancel the automatic subscribtion and was charged however when I contacted Binverse they were very understanding and in a few days I rec'd a full refund, I know what I've read on the scam sites but my experience was one of dealing with an honest company (houbae53@yahoo.com)

12th of Aug, 2010

human53 - you are lucky if you got a full refunf - thy just outright told me NO - on the phone twice, an email to me and a message through PayPal. I am going to New Jersey's sate attorney if the don't do something.

20th of Aug, 2010

Thank you to Binverse for contacting me. I resent my email message again asking for a refund, and they responded and gave my my refund. This has impressed me and wanted to report my success. Just be very careful when you subscribe to a free trial - make sure you read all the fine print and every word beforehand. I am attaching a copy of the email I received from them and also would like to say PayPal also contacted me giving me the same information.

Dear mandlbowen,

thank you very much for your feedback and for getting in touch with us.

First of all I am sorry that you could not use our service due to technical problems. If you would like to use Binverse in the future please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. I am sure our technical department will solve any problems with using our service.

I understand your situation now so I have already initiated a refund to your PayPal account.

You will not be able to use your current account with Binverse anymore but you are very welcome to sign up again and maybe choose a monthly plan, just as you wish.

Please understand that it might take a few days until the money is refunded.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, we will be glad to help.

Kind regards,

Your Binverse Team

Binverse, Inc.

• Ab
      25th of Aug, 2010

same thing happen to me. I suprise and angree why B****** charging without sent any confirmation letter after trial end. I did request for refund and remind will fwrd to international investigation bureau. My card link with paypal cancel done. I just waiting for B******** respond. Whats kind of biz ethic was that!!!

26th of Aug, 2010

I am also cheated by Binverse, I have received email fro Binverse on 24-Aug-10 saying that 99.96 dollar has been deducted from my Paypal A/c and I had given rights to access the site for 12 months. When I called to their cusotmer service executive to know about the transaction, They told me that it was a Pre-appvoed payment done by you and they will not going to any refund to me. I approched to Paypal to investigate the case. Now reply is pending from paypal.

I advice you guys not to use Binverse, it is a scam site, they are cheating the people.

Regards,
    Mahesh

• Xc
      20th of Oct, 2010

i am from s.wales united kingdom, and hadd someone hack my paypal account trying to pay 99.99 dollars luckily my bank knew it wasnt me and declined any payment and rang me as soon as it happend. I phoned binverse and all i got from them is its your fault and i have topay all i said was good luck from getting a payment off me and they asked for my address and i was like do i look stupid?? they are a scam of what i have read, but also are vey stupid, and non understanding as I now have had to cancel my paypal and email address.

nasty lyin people!!