Billion Stars Expressscam

U Mar 29, 2018

i booked a ticket from singapore (golden mille complex)
to TBS at 7.15pm, reached the departure point and checked in with the staff at 6.40pm (as passengers are told to reached departure point 30 mins earlier), the staff (a chinese guy named Eng) just keep telling me to wait for the next bus as there is a massive jam at custom, i waited till 8.15pm, i saw a few buses to malacca and kuala lumpur while waiting, i asked another staff (Faisal) when is the next bus to TBS, i also asked the drivers and they finally told me there is no bus to TBS, i was very angry as the company should not put up bookings from singapore to TBS when there is no bus going to TBS in the first place, Faisal talked to the lady boss, they tried to arrange a transfer to TBS but they cannot give me more details about the transfer (where and when to transfer? which bus company? vehicle number?) I demanded a refund and Faisal told me it will be done in TWO working days, i will be waiting for the refund and if there is no refund, i will definitely lodge a complaint to consumer association for this kind of scam and misrepresentation.