BigSpot.comno cash money at all

what upsets me is the commercial says you get to "EARN CASH", when really you get put into drawings to earn money. with the economy the way it is, i dont think they should be aloud to mislead people this way..get people's hopes up and shoot them down.. they're are real families out there suffering and we have people like these taking advantage of us. they should be stopped...

Jo

Comments

Jun 27, 2009

if people have taken your money and you have not got back what you feel you deserve. i would definitely turn to the news media for help in getting your money back. the economy if horrible right now, and we can not afford to let these people take advantage of us. fight back with force on these people and let them know we are not so weak that we will allow this.

• Ro
      Jun 28, 2009

You two may not be using the website right, because bigspot just gives you companies that r gonna give you the surveys, this companies are the ones that pays you. I definetely got my payment!!!Pay attention next time!

• Bi
      Jul 23, 2009

I represent BigSpot.com and rosegrenee is absolutely correct. I apologize for the delay in response to this posting. I want to clarify that we are not out to prey on the American public, we merely provide a free service that connects survey takers with legitimate online panels. You are never charged any fees by us or any of the panels in our listing. One thing to make clear is that each panel is different in their incentives process, some panels actually pay cash, other distribute larger sums of cash, but in a sweepstakes model, and other provide rewards such as gift cards or merchandise.

I am truly sorry that not everyone has the pleasant experience that rosegrenee had, but please do not dismiss consumer research. Consumer research is at the core of what keeps this nations product and service companies innovative and enables them to effeciently deliver products that will be accepted by the general public.

• Ba
      Jul 25, 2009

I have been filling out surveys up the yazoo...for many months now and have yet to see 1 cent!

Jul 25, 2009

I have been filling out surveys to give myself income...none of which was posted as you said was true!!!
    I have not recieved one cent...what a scam!!!

Jul 25, 2009

I am so totally involved as to people like me...that need extra income..so I encourage those that try this...not to...valuable time is wasted for nothing in return!

Jul 25, 2009

I could have spent my time on more productive things.
    I have 2 handicapped girls and I was trying to make a better life for them...I am a single Mother...divorced...because my ex-husband could not cope...now I have this crap to contend with!

• Si
      Jul 26, 2009

I'm glad i read these comments before getting involved. i can't afford to waste time. i need extra income just like everybody out there. sorry for those of you who tried this and it didn't pan out.

• Pa
      Aug 10, 2009

WOW!!! Talk about False Advertising. I thought this would work, but obviously NOT!!! What a shame.

• Ro
      Nov 21, 2009

my question is if some are getting paid and some not and certian companies offer incentives in differant way, than why doesn't big spots offer a breakdown in their site to let people know what companies do what. i understand companies don't want their names out there but why not be upfront and tell people which ones pay cash and what ones are lotterys. Why? because bigspots is getting their money from these companys and they would loose some of these customers if they were catorigized because probably 80% wouldn't fill out the surveys to win something

• Df
      Jul 07, 2010

I don't know if I will try this out. Thanks for all the positive and negative feed back. Every little bit counts. Good luck to everyone. One place that does work, and worked for me is internetceomoms.com. They pay you and very well for your work. So, mommy's try this one out. The downside is that there is a $29 membership fee, and a one time purchase so that you can try out the products before introducing them to any one. So Much luck to you all.

• L0
      Aug 07, 2010

Yeah, I'm glad i read this too. My friend also said she never has received any money.
    What a waste. Rose whatever her name is probably actually a representative for BigSpot.