Big Fish Games / taking a monthly fee that I can't use
I joined up over 12 months ago and then noticed last month that you have been taking 6.47 from my bank account each month. I was not aware of this... I have now stopped you from being able to do this, but we have a problem.
I. Have a ipad and have 13 credits still to use up and your app just moves me to the apple stire to purchase the games,
How do I get past this? If not possible I request you return my money un full, as one I did not know you where taking it and two because I can't use the credit, that's like taking money under false pretense
I look forward to your reply, by return
More Big Fish Games Complaints & Reviews
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges to paypal account 
- Big Fish Games - unable to buy games! 
- Big Fish Games - won't let me play games I paid for! 
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges - no customer service 
- Big Fish Games - payment practice 
- Big Fish Games - federal judge illegal app in washington
- Big Fish Games - losing my daily bonus twice.
- Big Fish Games - $2.99 "deals" lead to $9.99 charges/other codes don't work
- Big Fish Games - friends
- Big Fish Games - game club