[Resolved] Bharti Airtel / 4g internet and server up-down in every moments
I complained about Airtel Internet Service for 4G connection (Ref. No. is COGCL20623788336 registered on 23-June-2017 14:58). The 4G pack 1GB per day / 28 day is not fruitful for me which I recharged last. I am not benefited customer after recharging it for Airtel server down problem. Net surfing like as Facebook, Whatsapp, Clash of Clans etc. is not smoothly in every time. Is it good service by Airtel for their customers!
So, Solve the problem as soon as possible kindly.
Ajay Kumar Dutta
Gilabaria Road, Deganga, Pin - 743423 Near Gilabari Bus Stop More, Deganga, India
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 24, 2017
Dear Mr. Dutta,
This is with reference to your post, dated 27 June 2017.
We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.
We look forward to receive the required details.
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit