[Resolved] Bharti Airtel / 4g internet and server up-down in every moments

Deganga, India

Dear Sir,
I complained about Airtel Internet Service for 4G connection (Ref. No. is COGCL20623788336 registered on 23-June-2017 14:58). The 4G pack 1GB per day / 28 day is not fruitful for me which I recharged last. I am not benefited customer after recharging it for Airtel server down problem. Net surfing like as Facebook, Whatsapp, Clash of Clans etc. is not smoothly in every time. Is it good service by Airtel for their customers!
So, Solve the problem as soon as possible kindly.
Thanking you,
Your faithfuly,
Ajay Kumar Dutta
Gilabaria Road, Deganga, Pin - 743423 Near Gilabari Bus Stop More, Deganga, India

• Resolution statement

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 24, 2017

Dear Mr. Dutta,

This is with reference to your post, dated 27 June 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Regards,

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
    bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence