Best Choice Magazines / Paid for but haven't received subscriptions

I purchased in December 2006 and paid for by credit card 2 subscriptions which I have yet to receive, and it is the eve of June 2007. I have sent e-mails to their "customer service" address to which I have received no response. The local prosecutor in whatever state this company is located should go after it for fraud.

Comments

• Md
      7th of Nov, 2006
    Best Choice Magazines - Failed to deliver order

Ordered 4 magazines from this website (http://bestchoicemags.com/index.asp) and was charged within 1 week for them. Never have received any magazines, never any confirmation of the order. I have attempted several times to contact via e-mail and never received any reply. Web site has no phone number listed. Has been over 3 months since the order was placed.

• Ld
      7th of Feb, 2007

I ordered 3 subscriptions as gifts on Nov 1 which the recipients have yet to receive delivery on (Feb 8th)

I sent two e-mail contacts, receiving a 'canned' response that my contact info was delivered, but have yet to receive a response.

And, I cannot find a phone number anywhere to contact them.

GRRRRR!!!

• Yz
      14th of Mar, 2007

I ordered a one-year subscription in 11/06 and have yet to receive a single issue. The phone number listed on my credit card statement (718-637-1632) has a full voicemail box. This company is a scam.

• My
      19th of Mar, 2007

This company scammed me too. I will try to get a refund from my credit card company. Also, I will file a complaint w/BBB. I suggest you do the same.

• My
      20th of Mar, 2007

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau about Best Choice Magazines. I suggest you take 5 minutes to file a complaint to shut this website down.

• Vl
      31st of Mar, 2007

Ordered 4 magazines on Dec.13, 2006. No single issue received as on March 31, 2007. It's more than 3.5 months. Definitely something wrong with this company!

1st of Apr, 2007

I agree with all of the comments here! I only wish that I had checked into this company prior to ordering. I was charged for a subscription and have still not received it after 4 months.

1st of Apr, 2007

I too renewed 2 magazines in 12/06. Am still waiting for them. I sent 2 emails to the website so far and am still waiting to hear back. This is the first time I have ever been ripped off by an internet company. I wish I had checked here first. The prices were great. I guess when something seems too good to be true it actually is...

2nd of Apr, 2007

I also placed an order with Best Choice Magazines on November 20, 2006 for three magazine subscriptions. Amazingly enough, two actually started up but the third one never did and the magazine Customer Service says they never received a subscription order. I'm going to take the above advice and contact the Better Business Bureau.

• La
      3rd of Apr, 2007

Best Choice Magazines - I ordered a 2 year subscription for Men's Health from Best Choice in NOVEMBER and they have yet to fill my order. I emailed them twice-once they said it was Men's Health's fault because they take a long time to fill the order-and the other time I never received anything. There is no number anywhere on the site. Worse thing is they have my credit card number and have taken the money!

4th of Apr, 2007

I ordered the magazines back in December. Still nothing. Thank god I found this site by googling the number. I will send that complaint with the BBB. Hopefully I will get my money back.

4th of Apr, 2007

I have been waiting 4 weeks for a response to 8 e-mails and 2 voicemails I sent. I ordered my magazines over 16 weeks ago!

This company is a scam. File a complaint with the BBB and the FTC. This is complete Fraud! It is obvious this company is making money hand over fist by never sending out the actual products people pay for. Wesellmags.com = FRAUD!

Beware of bestchoicemags.com as well. Wesellmags is their parent company. Same address and website layout. Neither will actually send you what you pay for and neither will respond to e-mails or voicemails.

Good luck!

4th of Apr, 2007

Add me to the list of those that were scammed by BestchoiceMags. My credit card company reversed the charges and reimbursed me, but I'm still upset because my purchase was for as a christmas gift. 4 months later, I find out that this person hasn't received any of the magazines that were ordered. I've also contacted the BBB.

I will be sure to do better research before purchasing from these types of companies in the future.

9th of Apr, 2007

I just had my credit card company credit my account. I tried calling the 800 number listed at the BBB for this company but it was incorrect. Now I will file my complaint and be done with this mess.

9th of Apr, 2007

I also placed an order with Best Choice Magazines on 11/29/06 for a magazine and have not received as of yet. But they did take my money. The web site does not give any contact numbers and I have emailed with no response.

• Sh
      9th of Apr, 2007

I also have the same experience with Best Choice Magazines as everyone else. This is a scam. I will be contacting the BBB. I sent letters and several emails. No response.

• Da
      14th of Apr, 2007

I ordered 3 magazines. I had not received any product after 15 weeks and I didn't receive any response to repeated email attempts. This company has no intention of filling orders and their website should be shut down. I was successful in getting my credit card company to issue a credit for the transaction; you might want to try the same.

I often order from internet sources and have not been burned before bu sites that seem legitimate. I'm posting this too in hopes it will assist someone else from avoiding an order with them.

• Me
      15th of Apr, 2007
    BestChoice Magazines - Never received magazine

I ordered a magazine from this company in December (Seventeen Magazine) I called and Seventeen states they never received the order. There is no telephone # to contact this company.

• Vi
      10th of May, 2007
    Best Choice Magazines - Put Jack Coleman in jail!

I purchased a subscription to the New Yorker Magazine on their web site on 11/1/06 and here it is May of 2007 and no magazine. These people are a bunch of con artists and rip off merchants. DO NOT BE FOOLED get your magazine subscriptions somewhere else

10th of May, 2007

You can add me to the list. I ordered two years of New York magazine from Best Choice on January 18th and have yet to receive anything. I echo everything said above. Let's shut down these thieves! I buy a lot on the Internet and this is the only time I've been ripped off.