Hospitality Pro Search HPSNo payment to employees

N

I worked for this company, Hospitality Pro Search for only a short time. I never received any of my commission checks on time or for that matter, some were never received at all!!! I received a few checks that bounced. They work recruiters all day long and want you to even eat at your desk! The owners are two men who have short man syndrome if you know what I mean!

I would suggest that others not get sucked into this group by promises they are made.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices