BellaVei — misrepresentation in advertising and failure to deliver products
In November 2016 I bought a pack of 4 skin products at a reduced price of R495 in bold red letters. Only to be charged R495 (South African Rand) for each product. They said they had dispatched the parcel already when I tried to cancel (but it was a Sunday) so I don't believe that. Only after threatening them with further action did they agree to refund 50%. To date (January 2017) I have not received my products AND they are deducting a monthly surcharge of R149.50 from my account. They just said I must follow up with my Post Office. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY - it is a scam. I have learnt a very hard lesson but intend to take it further. I also do not believe that it is recommended by Dr Oz.
More BellaVei Complaints & Reviews
- BellaVei - folliclerx 
- BellaVei - products not deliver 
- BellaVei - this website is a scam, do not buy anything from them! 
- BellaVei - fraudulent charge on credit card 
- BellaVei - false advertisement and failure to deliver.
- BellaVei - folix hairgrow tablets 3 bottles for g l kruger
- BellaVei - signature product
- FollicleRx (Bellavei Support) - they did not refund my money and it's been more than two months
- BellaVei - very very bad customer service - bellavei products
- BellaVei - follicrs not delivered