[Resolved] Bella Terra Cosmetics / mascara price

I got stopped at the galleria mall in Houston by ab Israeli girl who wanted to to my make up, try the BB cream etc.
I accepted out of curiosity, ended up buying a blush and a mascara . The price if the mascara was 39 dollars, a bit pricey I thought but went for it. She insisted in giving me something for free, I told her I didn't need anything.. she insisted I took at least an eyeshadow so I accepted although I don't like loose powder eyeshadow..
Coming home I decided to check their website and to my surprise the mascara us 19 dollars.
I feel really fooled, didn't think this was possible in America...
Will return and confront her about it...
And will never buy anything from this company again..

• Resolution statement

• Bella Terra Cosmetics Customer Care's Response, Feb 06, 2019

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice immediately. We take all our customer complaints and concerns very seriously.
    We are a wholesale company that supplies to independent retailers across the world. They're their own smaller independent companies. We handle our wholesale customers and our online retail store.
    products that are being sold from our retail online store are being shipped directly from the wholesale company, due to that fact, prices in retail locations may vary slightly as they are not being sold directly from here.

we are doing our best to provide the best customer service, therefore we spoke to the Kiosk owner and he assured us that you will get a refund.
    please send us your phone number so that they can contact you and process the refund, you may also go back to the location and they will perform it there.

Bella Terra cosmetics

Co
Feb 5, 2019
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Su
      6th of Feb, 2019

Good luck. Those Israeli run kiosks won't accept returns.

• Be
      6th of Feb, 2019

@Sulphur7 hi there,
    i don't know where you got this misleading information from but it is not true.
    they do accept returns and after verifying with the owner at that location, they will be happy to process a refund.