Bell ExpressVu / Customer Service

1 Canada Review updated:

Twice now we've had errors with our billing records, and both times the customer service representive we FINALLY were able to speak with offered a form of credit on our account to resolve the issue. The first time was to refund a double charge we received, the second was to offer us a credit of 3 free movies. Both times their finance department "rejected" the credit request. Both times no one bothered to contact us to advise us that the credits had been cancelled. Instead our next bills automatically included the charges.

Try getting a response from anyone other than their front line of tech support though! So far they've been unwilling to do anything but cut 'n paste some crap about their web site and their eagerness to help (NOT!).

Very disappointing. I do NOT recommend Bell ExpressVu service.

Ry

Comments

• Ne
      15th of Oct, 2009

I argee man. Our family very diappointed today. I odered Bell bundell service by phone and when I came back home my wife told me that she did it already through intent. I called and asked for cancelation. They promised to do that. At the end I see they didn't do that. Guess why? Because my oder was expensive and they canceled my wifes oder. When we spoke to them they denid my wife's oder despite she had confimation number. Also, they informed that the sevice (TV, INt, Phone) will cost more than 120 $ but when we odered they informed that it will 99$ including tax. So, funny. So, I agree with some people who had not so high feeling about this company