Bedroom Furniture Discounts / bedroom set

"Here are some reasons to never buy anything from this company, they will take your money and give you junk furniture. On July 21 I spent over $4, 474.97 on a bedroom set from bedroomfurniturediscounts.com. I was initially told delivery time was 4-6 weeks, I just received the furniture 9-28-16, almost 10 weeks later. I also found out after the fact that any number of local furniture stores would have been willing to match the price on this Ashley furniture and I would have had the furniture less than a week later. I opted to go with Ashley because of a reputation for quality, or so I thought. Now here are some of the issues I have had since delivery with this furniture: a 1x2 support board on the footboard was broken in half, there are more than a dozen large nicks and gouges as well as missing and mismatched stain, On top of that, the various pieces of wood that make up the headboard were not cut properly and leave up to 1 inch gaps, as well as there are different shades of stain. The varnish that covers the furniture is very brittle and chips extremely easily, right headboard leg was snapped in half (4x5 piece of wood!), leveler missing on bottom support board, and missing hardware 6 bolts that connect headboard leg to headboard (I had to go to store to buy them). I was verbally told multiple times that the furniture was being made at a factory in North Carolina, and it wasn't, it comes from Vietnam, and that I was sold Walmart quality furniture instead of the high-quality furniture I was promised on their ads and staff. I was forced to sleep on a mattress on the floor and live out of boxes for 3 weeks because I coordinated my move around the schedule they gave me and they were way off. The furniture showed up with multiple damages and missing parts; and the quality of the wood was not what was promised. The wood is very cheap and brittle, and the idea that a craftsman built this is laughable. I feel like I was misled about the quality of the furniture, and was overcharged, as well as the process was hell. I am frustrated beyond belief and this whole process has been a nightmare! I have reached out at least five times to the company who refused to address my concerns. In summary, this company misrepresented the products they sold me as very high quality, which it was not, grossly overcharged me, and refused to address my concerns. So here is the issue I have with sending a furniture repair technician to repair the damages, I didn't pay that amount of money for a used refurbished bedroom set. On top of all that I have been massively inconvenienced in every possible way by this company, and this company is now offering to cover up the gouges with stain that should not have been there in the first place? I work very hard for my money, and when a company misrepresents the products they are selling to increase sales, and I end up getting burned because of it, it makes me pretty mad. The company said because I only let them know about half of the damages upon delivery, they were not addressing those, even after I explained to them there was no way I could have opened up every package before the delivery guys left, I was advised I should have paid the extra $500 for their “White Glove Delivery Service”. "

Ni