Beauty Impressionsskin elements / eye vibe

I was directed to an sample offer of Skin Element (trial) and EyeVibe (trial). on a website that mad me answer lots of surveys questions over and over and mostly I always ended up with make-up creams etc and really only asked for and was promised a sample for only small S&H cost. They arrived around January 7, 2017 and I called to make sure they had cancelled further orders.Well they sent me a full jar of Skin Element but I thought that was the trial size because it says so on packing slip. The Eye Vibe was also included in same box as Skin element although I paid separate S&H for it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Pacoima, CA I called 6 days later to make sure the company was thanked for the products but informed not to accidentally charge more shipments to my method of payment because I am elderly, on disability, ill, and live month to month and certainly couldn't afford expensive products. I assured customer rep that I'd be glad to write a review of products after using them 30 days or take before and after pics to use.Well the rep informed me that they had already charged me $97.00 for Skin Element and I could avoid $107.00 charge if I sent Eyevibe back. I had already opened them but had used very little. I was appalled they did that without notifying me. After quite a few well spoken words by myself, Im cancelled, still returning Eyevibe, and getting $68.00 credit returned to the $97.00. charge. Please don't order..There were no disclaimers or information regarding the company's intentions to do what they did.BEWARE

• Beauty Impressions Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017

ID: 839286

Dear Kathy Pellegrin,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We look forward to working with you to reach a timely and informal resolution of this matter and hope to minimize any inconvenience.

The Terms and Conditions of our website explains the trial offer and associated customer’s obligations. Prior to purchasing anything from our website every customer is required to accept the terms mentioned at two different places on the order form before placing the order which states that, “By submitting my information, “I confirm I am over 18 and agree to the Terms of Service and the Privacy policy of this site” Once you check mark the empty box and click to Rush my Trial we consider that you had read, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.

We offere14 day trial period for the product SkinElement and 15 days trial period for the product EyeVibe that start from the order date, in which the customer has the privilege of using a product for the cost of shipping and handling at this time. Then, after the trial period has expired, the customer is charged for the full price of the monthly supply bottle received during your trial period. Thereafter, automatic shipments are sent out and charged to the customer every month, eliminating the need to remember to reorder their favorite product. A customer is not obligated to continue automatic shipments and can request cancellation at any time.
    Per the cancellation policy mentioned on our website, if any customer request cancellation within the trial period then he/she is required to return the product within 30 days from the date RMA number is generated. Therefore, you were requested to send the product back within the specified time of 30 days.
    However, we request you to review and refresh your recollection of the Terms and Conditions which is mentioned on our website, including specifically our cancellation policy.
    The Cancellation policy outlined in the Terms and Conditions states, in part:
    “If for any reason during the Trial period (defined in the offer) of your Trial Promotion, you are dissatisfied with your Product, you will need to call our Customer Support and request either an extension of your trial period, or a cancellation of the service. If you wish to keep the 30-Day supply you received, you may choose to pay for that month only and cancel your autoship program. If you are not interested in continuing to use the product for the rest of the month, you will need to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return your product (opened or unopened) within 30 days of the initial trial date to prevent being charged for the full 30-Day supply you received to try. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. All sales after the initial 30 Day period expires are final. Autoship cancellations may be processed at any time and require contact with a Customer Service Representative to verify the account holder request. Cancellation of an Autoship request will take effect immediately and any/all future shipments will cease. It will be required to re-order if you would like to re- enroll at a later time.”

We have cancelled your subscription for the product SkinElement and you will no longer receive any future shipments of SkinElement product. Besides, we assure that as soon as the product EyeVibe is received at our warehouse, your account for this product will be cancelled. As mutually agreed with a representative of our company, we have provided you a refund in the amounts of $68.48 with transaction number: [protected] on January 13th, 2017.
    We appreciate the opportunity of being of service to you and hope you will consider using our products again in the future.
    Regards,