Beach Ready, LLC / Levela

1 PO Box 3540, Silver Springs, NV, US Review updated:

Canceled their service prior to the 14 day trial period, yet they have continued to charge my CC and ship a unwanted product to me. I have written "Refused" on the producd package and returned it through USPS..

Comments

• Gr
      Nov 06, 2012

I was scammed by Beach Ready LLC, Levela and Derma Pure skin cream. They both offer "free trials" for A small S&H fee. Dermapure website led me to Levela. They're connected. I recieved one bottle of "free sample" each. No further shipments have been made to me, I did not auhorize to be auto billed- shipped. Each Co. charged me twice, full price on09/04/2012 and then again on10/22/2012 and 10/23/2012. That's a total of $555.30 for two "free samples". Not to mention, after I tried the free samples I began breaking out horribly, threw the samples away. Had no idea they were charging me all that money until 10/24/2012 because I didn't order or authorize it. Hope your bank isn't BofA by the way. Even after all the evidenve I submitted to them regarding other complaints, scams and fraudulent activity B of A says "We did not find any errors with these Co.s. I wouldn't be suprised if B of A owned these Co.'s themselves! Watch Out, -------- gonna hit the fan! Please help us put these companies out of business. NOW!

• Mo
      Nov 13, 2012

How do I get in touch with them to cancel my orders that I didn't know I would receive? Do they have an 1-800 number to call? Thank you.
    RoseAnn Hausman

• Mo
      Nov 13, 2012

I would think that the way this company does business would be against the law. I had no idea when I accepted the trial that I would be on a every month or 60 days mailing of the product. I would like to cancel right now and keep the bottle of Levala even if it were to cost me. Do not want to send it back as I am too busy running my company to run to the post office with each product that I don't want. Please help! customer phone # to cancel please.

Nov 27, 2012

I have canceled my order 3 months ago and levela is still unathorizing charges, I am going to talk to an attoney about charges without my concent..

• Co
      Feb 06, 2014

I am in the same boat! I fell for the scam also... hook, line and sinker. How do I go about contacting them or do I just have to cancel my credit card?