Bay Alarm / Simply upset at their lack of professionalism

Their Anaheim branch is simply horrible. The sales manager, believe his name was Ryan, cannot be trusted. In their sales pitch, they claim their so much better on the service end of things than their competition. I don't think so. Their "own" Bay Alarm technicians are the most inexperienced in the industry and are only capable of doing very "bare bones" systems. Anything taking over 8 hours to install, they sub out for. I found that out the hard way. Than things were left out of my original talks with the salesman and there I found this balding idiot, Ryan. Yuck, he's simply pathetic and he has no good management skills; at least none shown to me. Stay away from them if you can. I ended up going with POST Alarm in Arcadia, CA.

Va

Comments

• Tf
      16th of May, 2016

We have had alarm since March 2015. It hasn't been working since October of 2015. We were not notified until May of 2016 and were billed in March of 2016 for another year of service. They refused to prorate our bill or refund our subscription to this service even though it wasn't working. They seem to want to take advantage of elderly people. Customer service was terrible and no help at all. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR ELDERLY PARENTS.